Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Yeah they’re not similar in playing style, I was more thinking about being hard, no fuss types. Both will probably go their careers being under appreciated footballers outside of Arden St.
Stevo probably more akin to Jack in some ways.

WD Roo

All Australian
Dec 18, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And beat them all Snake. Remember he did his knee once rd. 20 or 21. Was back for first day pre-season next year.
Don’t forget ‘99
“I had a fracture in the heel in the right foot, plus I’d torn all the ligaments in my ankle,” Stevens said on Fox Footy’s Open Mike.

“I’m pretty sure it was a 14-16 week injury.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Most weeks I get at least 2 or 3 texts from non-North supporting mates going on about how good he is.

You're lucky, my mates send me Lol Norf or how s**t is your mob and that's when we win.

Don’t forget ‘99
“I had a fracture in the heel in the right foot, plus I’d torn all the ligaments in my ankle,” Stevens said on Fox Footy’s Open Mike.

“I’m pretty sure it was a 14-16 week injury.

Ripped his pectoral muscle during the game too.

Apologies if it’s bleedingly obvious, Mr Zombie, but do we have rating numbers for each player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So those graphs that the aflplayerrating Twitter account post after every game are ratings points. And they’re in the afl.com.au stats-pro section for each player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Jindrrk to celebrate the 200th we need some next level workmanship of Cunners playing lead role in final Avengers battle or something similar then send it viral. If you have the time that is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back