AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atalanta BC
He’s doubling down.

Gunna be even stronger this year.

Good.

Do your thang, Ben.

He may actually crack ribs when they try to tackle him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here are two optimistic people.

What is an optimistic person?
An optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it's not likely. Someone who's a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called optimistic.

View attachment 791237
Bloody Kanye is attempting an arm bar.. after what happened to Tarrant I suggest he sit out contact drills .

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here are two optimistic people.

What is an optimistic person?
An optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it's not likely. Someone who's a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called optimistic.

View attachment 791237
Cunners also optimistic about the rug making a comeback

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Bloody Kanye is attempting an arm bar.. after what happened to Tarrant I suggest he sit out contact drills .
Kayno won't die wondering. I love the bloke.
Time and place.
I’m all for it. November, December, Jan go for gold.

In the final seconds of the session in the penultimate training block before the first clash of the year with Thompson suspended and Majak injured? Maybe don’t throw the Vice Captain with vulnerable shoulders collarbone first into the ground.

Literally the most valuable commodity we had in the lead up as even Durdin himself sliced his index finger opening a can.
Footballers are dumb humans. Ours are no different.

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Time and place.
I’m all for it. November, December, Jan go for gold.

In the final seconds of the session in the penultimate training block before the first clash of the year with Thompson suspended and Majak injured? Maybe don’t throw the Vice Captain with vulnerable shoulders collarbone first into the ground.

Literally the most valuable commodity we had in the lead up as even Durdin himself sliced his index finger opening a can.
Footballers are dumb humans. Ours are no different.
To a point. You also don't want players holding back at training in the lead up to the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
“But some people chose to focus on the little gut punches he threw, and called for his suspension. I’m guessing they did this over a soy latte at the local café.

Ben Cunnington is a throwback to when football was played hard and tough, and despite there being a lot of love for some other players yet to come on this list, there is no tougher player in the game than him.

None.”

Love it

TennisPlayerAndy

Klay Thompson's Rehab
Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW
Yep just read that.

Think he must be a north fan - was on point on both cunners and brown getting shafted by the Media for AA
Just on the AA shafting, it seems the media darlings have their better form focused on and their down patches ignored.

Whereas with us, it’s the polar opposite.

Strange phenomenon.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Just on the AA shafting, it seems the media darlings have their better form focused on and their down patches ignored.

Whereas with us, it’s the polar opposite.

Strange phenomenon.
Yep just read that.

Think he must be a north fan - was on point on both cunners and brown getting shafted by the Media for AA
“But some people chose to focus on the little gut punches he threw, and called for his suspension. I’m guessing they did this over a soy latte at the local café.

Ben Cunnington is a throwback to when football was played hard and tough, and despite there being a lot of love for some other players yet to come on this list, there is no tougher player in the game than him.

None.”

Love it
THIS is why I am a little each way with players like Bontempelli.

Top Bottom