Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Cunners our most important player? A mate text me saying they discussed it on the Sunday footy show. They reckon our record without him is pretty bad. Anyone got a clip of it...or figures to back it up?

Discussed below. Only 4 games.

They just put a stat up the Sunday Footy Show, we have not won a game without Cunners since 2013 :'(

Not great, but only 4 Games for some context, (5 but can't count the Richmond rd 23 rest half the team game)

That stare... Who the hell would want to try & tackle him:

Backs can be dodgy injuries though mate.

I don't want him playing if he's in any way iffy.

Backs can be dodgy injuries though mate.

I don't want him playing if he's in any way iffy.

Agreed... out of personal experience. I hope Cunners doesn't do the weeding at his place, because it hasn't helped my back one bit.

We need to get the structure right, if Bonar is recruited then we need to get him to play his best position. Bonar is by far the player with the best traits best successful for the next center square player. We need to invest in him, give him all the opportunity to get him experienced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As per Shaw's presser, he has a nerve impingement on his kicking side.

fusion How serious is this and what's the likely chances he will be back this year?
Without having more information like the results of a CT or MRI spine its too vague to really say. I think ferball was right saying anywhere between a week and the season!

If they are naming him every week I would suggest it is a day by day proposition. If it drags out too long conditioning becomes an issue.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It doesn't sound like he's been training at all.

I doubt he's playing this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back