Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you had any texts about him?

I don't normally post this kind of intel but fwiw. Take it with a grain of salt.

Woke up to a message today from me mate and fellow kangas fan, apparently had one of Cunner's mates in at his work yesterday and was told he will be renovating his home asap.

Praying this is b.s because there's a global timber shortage.. but I do trust the person who told me unfortunately.

I don't normally post this kind of intel but fwiw. Take it with a grain of salt.

Woke up to a message today from me mate and fellow kangas fan, apparently had one of Cunner's mates in at his work yesterday and was told he will be renovating his home asap.

Praying this is b.s because there's a global timber shortage.. but I do trust the person who told me unfortunately.
that's how ya do it, mix in a bit of truth

Rubbish txt.

Cunners owns a Bunnings franchise - free timber for life..

Rubbish txt.

Cunners owns a Bunnings franchise - free timber for life..

Don't speak of that company in here.

salute.gif

I'm a Masters man for life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Several players still made formal complaints about the intensity afterwards. The S&C staff were forced to apologise.
No that isn't quite correct.

The players turned up to get advice on the next boom suburb to invest in, yet bizarrely had to play a game called "aussie rules" and listen to gameplan crap that is pretty boring and hard to understand.

Last edited:

The players turned up to get advice on the next boom suburb to invest in, yet bizarrely had to play a game called "aussie rules" and listen to gameplan crap that is pretty boring and hard to understand.

That's always disappointing. No wonder they're upset - it costs a lot of money to bring along your financial advisor to training for 3 hours.

Like footscray then
To be fair - we need to work on our uncontested work more than anything. Hitting hard and tackling fundamentally seem like the easier bits amongst our current issues.

What the...
If hes fit enough to wield a hammer on a nail
Hes fit enough to wield his mighty left fist on a Sherrin

Update the injury list. "Test."

All my NMFC hopes and dreams for this year have faded into black, all that is except seeing this great man return, when he gets back it'll be a special day. I was at Jason McCartney's return/retirement game and it is still my fondest NMFC memory (outside of my hazy recollections of GF wins as a little tacker) but i reckon Cunners return will be right up there.

Let's be honest, the senior group are more interested in yield, market forces and gentrification.

Footballing is a mere hobby that pays the IPs off.

It is not pot luck we get the most interstate trips from all Vic clubs, we request these games for interstate portfolio diversification.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back