Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

His game tonight reminded me of Round 1 against ADE last year. Controlled the game and was a bull around the contest. Quite honestly I thought he was a year 10 playing against some year 7's at times in the match.

Can't believe some people would be comfortable seeing him included as part of a deal that would get us Kelly. He's by far our best midfielder and it isn't even close.

Can't believe some people would be comfortable seeing him included as part of a deal that would get us Kelly. He's by far our best midfielder and it isn't even close.

Post this in a fortnight when he's coming off back to back 17 touch efforts.

One of the best games he's played for the club today though.

lol Dalhaus voted BOG!
HA!

In what universe?
Absolutely killed them today. I wish we could get his TOG %age into the 80's.

Dalhaus killed us with his hands (and kicked two). The medal was always going to go to whoever out of he and Cunnington ended up on the winning side as they were head and shoulders above everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his previous life

6db778f0.jpg

Cunners is certainly well and truly back from the dark days following his injury v's the Cats last year.

He did everything he could to help the side win. Tough as a mofo and our best midfielder by a long way IMO.

lol Dalhaus voted BOG!
HA!

In what universe?
Absolutely killed them today. I wish we could get his TOG %age into the 80's.

Dal Santo on SEN?

Thought Cunners was far and away BOG, great across all 4 quarters.

He's our best player.
Spot on. For the first time in his career he seems to have his head and body in the right place and it shows. Given he has won a B&F we should expect great things from him provided he keeps fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back