Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

A true warrior today.

He has bounded in to 3rd place on the contested possessions chart just fractionally behind Josh Kennedy and in front of Mitchell and Sellwood, and LEADS the competition in clearances.

Cunners is now officially ELITE.

On current form, a late run for an AA spot is not out of the question.

9547365377f7476b46bcdb1eb97a0152.png

A true warrior today.

He has bounded in to 3rd place on the contested possessions chart just fractionally behind Josh Kennedy and in front of Mitchell and Sellwood, and LEADS the competition in clearances.

Was elite well before today but there's some people on BF who will disagree because he's had 2 or 3 below average games this year ... I've seen Mitchell 4 times live this year & id take Cunners over him everyday of the week .

His most brilliant moments today were so slick the D-grade commentators didn't even notice.

AA squad-worthy but isn't a media lovechild, so a million miles from consideration.

This is so true it's actually funny. 80% of his work happens so fast the commentators haven't got a hope of getting to it before they've finished their 2 minute conversation about the last replay.

Continues to stand head and shoulders above everyone else in the midfield, let alone the rest of the list.

Bloody hell he needs support and I reckon he knows it. He looks like he's playing angry this season post his slump due to injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A true warrior today.

Played a couple when clearly injured and missed two with suspension.

Agree he's elite and clearly our best player.

2 year old news. Where are from...Katamatite?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sorry if you have already seen that. Next time I speak to the Editor of the Camperdown Chronicle (which will be the first and probably last time) I will ask him or her to put in regular articles on Sam's exploits at the Magpies.

Alternatively if you would prefer not to see anything about Sam, I'll try to provide a link to each weeks stock report from the Camperdown Saleyards so that you can track the rise and fall in beef cattle prices.

No not from Katamite. Gaso has that territory covered

Just noticed he didn't get a vote in the Hun player of the year. Wtf

We lost by 70 points and Port had dominant players all over the ground. Agree he was in the top few players on the ground but it's not that surprising.

Sorry if you have already seen that. Next time I speak to the Editor of the Camperdown Chronicle (which will be the first and probably last time) I will ask him or her to put in regular articles on Sam's exploits at the Magpies.

Alternatively if you would prefer not to see anything about Sam, I'll try to provide a link to each weeks stock report from the Camperdown Saleyards so that you can track the rise and fall in beef cattle prices.

No not from Katamite. Gaso has that territory covered
Twas a dig at old mate Gaso.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back