Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

what's going on with the wild deer in vic these days?

He's in the middle of the Otway National Park.

Since all the tourists haven't been allowed to travel the Great Ocean Rd the deer have been out and about more often.

I travel up and down there 2-3 times a week and in the last 8 months I've never seen as many deer and goats around.

He's in the middle of the Otway National Park.

Since all the tourists haven't been allowed to travel the Great Ocean Rd the deer have been out and about more often.

I travel up and down there 2-3 times a week and in the last 8 months I've never seen as many deer and goats around.
So are they vermin now?

what's going on with the wild deer in vic these days?
Mate I was driving to the in laws place near Warrandyte and nearly clipped one off Springy road.
I have never ever seen Deer this close to the burbs

Mate I was driving to the in laws place near Warrandyte and nearly clipped one off Springy road.
I have never ever seen Deer this close to the burbs
Saw one on the Mullum Mullum trail near Schwerkoldt Cottage / Mitcham a couple of weeks back. 8 in the morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just asked my Dad who's a keen fisherman but can't these days.

What is it guys and girls?

Nup I don't get it as my daughter 12 and don't see her.

Sounds cool though.
19682ACB-8835-4778-B971-60D5EB6F2EF5.jpeg
From Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom.
I’m very sorry to hear about your daughter mate. I’m sure one day you will. Just like I sought out my Dad after a bitter divorce.

My daughter is now 9 so doesn’t really watch abc 4 kids much anymore, but she remembers all the fun shows. I also used to enjoy it!

View attachment 979135
From Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom.
I’m very sorry to hear about your daughter mate. I’m sure one day you will.

Thanks mate. Let's see I guess.

I love her regardless of (ridiculous) circumstances, I'll pay full amounts and extra to ensure Liv gets the best chances in life possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back