Senior 10. Harry McKay

Remove this Banner Ad

Proves what a loyal servant to the club H is. Hopefully we don't screw it up in two years with more big budget big named recruits.

Excellent result keeps the leaches at arms length and a good sign that the young group are fully on board with the direction of the club whilst it’s in minor turmoil..

I do find it interesting/odd/concerning that this is announced before Cripps, who was supposed to be close weeks ago.. I do wonder if perhaps he is starting to have doubts..

This is good... lovely to hear the quotes as well, sounded positive and committed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent result keeps the leaches at arms length and a good sign that the young group are fully on board with the direction of the club whilst it’s in minor turmoil..

I do find it interesting/odd/concerning that this is announced before Cripps, who was supposed to be close weeks ago.. I do wonder if perhaps he is starting to have doubts..
Allegedly was waiting on Harry's deal and its impact on the TPP before signing on.

Most likely done deliberately by the club, since everyone was saying how McKay has to be the first priority, ahead of Cripps.

Proves what a loyal servant to the club H is. Hopefully we don't screw it up in two years with more big budget big named recruits.
Big budget, big named wouldn't be all that bad! Unfortunately we got big budget, small name recruits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back