Review 10 replace 9 - WCE 2016 List Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh you'd imagine Mitchell and probably Butler will go, but I actually hope we get another season out of Mitchell.
Not sure if Petrie is included in the average age or if it's just the senior list, I can't see where it's specified.

Butler is after Boomers games record.
So at this rate he will play until he is 96.

Its mAckenzie goddamnit. Theres a mother ******* a in his name!!!!

Signed a 2 year extension last year right?
Yep

Contracts thread has him signed til 2019 after signing a two year extension to his two year rookie contract

At least 2 I think - ultra durable and never relied on his pace. Will go close to games record holder for the club I think.
Yeah agree. Will play a bit part as he gets toward the end though. I think he will be less of a focus in 2017 too. Despite no NN, I am quite positive about our prospects next year.

The back end of our list sucked last year causing a lack of competition and viable alternatives to cover players out of form or injured. To that extent the list turn over has been pleasing. What we need now is some of these fringe types to do a Barrass and demand selection. Ideally replacing the likes of Masten.

The back end of our list sucked last year causing a lack of competition and viable alternatives to cover players out of form or injured. To that extent the list turn over has been pleasing. What we need now is some of these fringe types to do a Barrass and demand selection. Ideally replacing the likes of Masten.

He is the last of terrible 5 ! ( Ebert, Rosa, Stevens, Selwood ) we are looking good from here on in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least 2 I think - ultra durable and never relied on his pace. Will go close to games record holder for the club I think.
I dont know about that. He had back surgery recently. Groin problems during the year which caused him to miss a game. Missed a final last year with leg soreness. His body gets a battering and he wont go forever.

I dont know about that. He had back surgery recently. Groin problems during the year which caused him to miss a game. Missed a final last year with leg soreness. His body gets a battering and he wont go forever.

Will take a bit of luck for sure.

Has missed games here and there, like any player - but compared to some cut from a similar cloth as far as in and under/crash and bash is concerned (Daniel Kerr jumps to mind) he's held up very well.

Comparable with his new mate Mitchell really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back