• Poll closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolftone

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
You are always so very glowing of your praise in our returning injured players Kingy. A breath of fresh air! ;):p

I know how many people hate the idea that players can be important for "structure" (e.g. Naisy, Reid, Melican etc)... and just want all our plays to get 35 touches at 85% and kick 5 goals each... But it's great to see the big guy back up & rolling and I believe he will be an important IN structurally when he manages to get selected. Looking forward to seeing him back dominating hitouts in 2020.
Totally agree

On U27 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
You are always so very glowing of your praise in our returning injured players Kingy. A breath of fresh air! ;):p

I know how many people hate the idea that players can be important for "structure" (e.g. Naisy, Reid, Melican etc)... and just want all our plays to get 35 touches at 85% and kick 5 goals each... But it's great to see the big guy back up & rolling and I believe he will be an important IN structurally when he manages to get selected. Looking forward to seeing him back dominating hitouts in 2020.

no I just dont think he is that good and is closer to the end of his career, id rather develop someone more durable

i also,prefer Sinclair

naismith tap work is fine, but hes barely played at the level lets be real

its not about stats at all, but this defence of guys who have minimal impact is odd

prime example is lloyd, gets our most touches, but his impact is stuff all in his current role

just my view, i prefer the club to the players

Top Bottom