Past Sam Naismith - delisted 2022

r0_0_2864_1655_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Sam Naismith
An ACL rupture and a long list of complications wiped out Sam Naismith’s 2018 and 2019 seasons, fuelling the hunger of the chief Sydney Swans ruckman for a comeback 2020 campaign. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy product is an excellent tap ruckman who’s shown promising glimpses since being drafted in November 2012, particularly as Sydney powered towards the 2016 Grand Final. The New South Welshman had always worn the number 35 before switching to the number 10 for season 2020 in search of a fresh start.

Sam Naismith
DOB: 16 July 1992
DEBUT: 2014
DRAFT: #Undefined, 2015 Rookie Elevation
RECRUITED FROM: North Shore (NSW)

Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog
tries hard, it's his blog and no one has to read it, simple as that.
Still slagging it off every chance you get I see. Some things never change.

How ironic.
Tippett our saviour now.
I really do love this place.
But I guess I used to get entertained watching my dog chasing his tail for an hour.
Yeah in a nutshell. Naismith injured, McEvoy got off the chain without an opponent, therefore Naismith = worst ever. BigFooty logic.

:rolleyes:

I don't know why I bother anymore.

Still slagging it off every chance you get I see. Some things never change.

Yeah in a nutshell. Naismith injured, McEvoy got off the chain without an opponent, therefore Naismith = worst ever. BigFooty logic. :rolleyes:

I don't know why I bother anymore.

Just ignore him, I personally don't read your blog but that is neither here nor there, as I don't read anyone's blog.

This board needs diversity of opinion to stay interesting, else it will stagnate and die. I value your opinions and insights even when I don't agree with them. Don't let the rude and negative posters put you off. The rest of us value your opinion whether it because we agree or because it someone to debate with. After 4 years and 8000 posts, you're an important part of the board. As I said, just ignore him!

PS. If you happen to figure out where the ignore button is, can you let me know?

Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Just ignore him, I personally don't read your blog but that is neither here nor there, as I don't read anyone's blog.

This board needs diversity of opinion to stay interesting, else it will stagnate and die. I value your opinions and insights even when I don't agree with them. Don't let the rude and negative posters put you off. The rest of us value your opinion whether it because we agree or because it someone to debate with. After 4 years and 8000 posts, you're an important part of the board. As I said, just ignore him!

PS. If you happen to figure out where the ignore button is, can you let me know?
Head to their profile page and it's in the top right hand corner

upload_2017-7-31_14-51-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-31_14-51-6.png
    upload_2017-7-31_14-51-6.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 192
Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog

Click on their profile and the ignore should show up at the bottom of the modal window

You would of kept Tippett in?

Yes. Pretty sure I am one of like three posters who think Tippett isn't shite.

Swans team sheet say omitted. If it was his ankle then I have no concerns.

Make it 4 posters, I wanted to keep the ruck combination of Tippett and Sinclair.

Make it 4 posters, I wanted to keep the ruck combination of Tippett and Sinclair.

That's six of us. I'll come right out and say it, I like Tippett!

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Really interesting his ruck work his great but second efforts and around the ground not so much. Potentially a weakness against a good ruck that works him around. Think we need two rucks whenever Naismith is in.

After kicking into the man on the mark tonight, he chased hard to make up for it, pressure a Bomber off the ball and managed to get the ball back moving in the Swans direction. More of that from the big fella and I think everyone would be happy.

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney

You got it right. There is a lot of talk of bringing Aliir in as the second ruck. That could work but our major problem is not second ruck it is getting flogged in the first ruck like we did last week against Martin. I think we have to have the long term solution and bring Amarty on ASAP. The reason I say this is because our other two ruckmen are just as likely to get injured as Big Sammy, probably more. the other reason is they are probably more likely to be second rucks anyway.

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
So we're going to see a lot of cameos this year. Towers, Reid, AA, Darcy...

Hopefully we can work this unpredictability in our favour.

Back