Player Watch #10: Shane Edwards - Retiring at Seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

His possessions should count as two he creates that much with them. Reckon Sheds is the inspiration for the forward handball part of our gameplan this year. Fastest footy brain in the business, knows what he is going to do with it before he gets it and executes as fast as anyone. If there was an award for handball of the year he would win it every year with an entry from every week he plays.

Plenty of players he could replace on the field.

We're talking about someone who is a good chance to win a best and fairest in a premiership team this year.

who would you swap out of that team to put him in..... I cant see anyone

who would you swap out of that team to put him in..... I cant see anyone

The players ahead of him in similar positions were

Gaff, Sidebottom, Danger, Gray, Breust?

cant see him starting ahead of any of those

068ff4aa1985d67be169842f2f21c391.jpg

The Essendon salt is especially delicious over sheds making it over Devon Smith

Must burn them seem inside that in the Dreamtime game he absolutely touched them and is probably what got him over the line in the aa team

Must burn them seem inside that in the Dreamtime game he absolutely touched them and is probably what got him over the line in the aa team

Smith was stiff though. Excellent year! Not better than Edwards year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched a highlight package of Sheds from the GF. It went 4 minutes and 4 seconds. Big Tex’s went 4 seconds and that was the power stance at the start.

Ive said this previously his grand final 2017 was exquisite. His usual handballs plus a couple of perfect kicks inside 50. Nice.

Congratulations on the AA recognition.
Hopefully the extra profile helps my norm smith medal bet placed back in March .... $10 at $201.

Rapt for Shedda.

Thought he was a capable forward early, but it took someone on here to mention his in-close stuff that was harder to notice for me to realize his true brilliance...and then it took another 5 years for the greater footy world to see it.

All Australian, Premiership player, Yiooken medalist, 2x Fred Swift medalist, Indigenous All Star representative and life member of the Richmond Football Club. Now adds Captain to his illustrious list of career achievements.

Not bad for someone most footy fans don’t rate.

won’t make it, glass half full type

Remove this Banner Ad

Back