Player Watch #10: Shane Edwards - Retiring at Seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheda is one guy that I reckon turns games. And often you don't realise what he has done unless you are looking for it. Brilliant genius.
He was playing at a different level to everyone else out there on Saturday night- his ball handling in the wet was specialllll
Surely has to get 3 Brownlow votes for that performance

250th game this weekend

Massive achievement for a fantastic player and club man for the tigers
Many doubters at the start of his career.
Has come along way.
Mentor/Leader on and off the field with our indigenous group.

sante I kinda feel like "We own the Edwards train and no ticket for you" with all these bandwagoners trying to slide into our adoption.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sante I kinda feel like "We own the Edwards train and no ticket for you" with all these bandwagoners trying to slide into our adoption.

Pfft... I spent way too long a period telling old Santa Claws that he and Rance were potential a-graders to not be on that train.

Should we start a thread?
Potentially the biggest thread on BigFooty? Might have to ask Chief to bump up the bandwidths, first.

Issue: When people ask me who my favourite players are and I say "Edwards and Townsend" and they say WhAt AbOuT DuStY

Has developed into a star.

Remember ol mate Bentleigh? - when i was on BF the first time around (around 10 years ago) bents hailed Shedda as the best hands in the comp - copped a lot of ridicule back then did Bents.

Well Bents if you're still out there, YOU WERE RIGHT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back