Player Watch #10: Shane Edwards - Retiring at Seasons end

amc11

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Interview with Shane Edwards on RSN Breakfast Club reflecting on the loss to Swans.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Shedda had a quality game tonight at least:

-Shedda chases ball around umpire, gets handball over his head on the ground to Rioli
-Jackson down to ground, Shedda toe-pokes it to Bolton who exits the pack... amazing touch by Shedda.
-Shedda puts a nice smooth shirtfront on Oliver
-Shedda to JR8 lace out
-KMac to Shedda to Dusty
-Shedda who kicks a nice snap goal
-Shedda smothers Jordan hball gets hball over to Balta
-Shedda to Graham slick release handball for I50
-Shedda handballs over his shoulder but it's too slick for Cotchin and Pickett,
-Then moments later he's front and center and bounce-handles the ball like a pro & exits D50

Tomnat Tigers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal

-Shedda chases ball around umpire, gets handball over his head on the ground to Rioli
-Jackson down to ground, Shedda toe-pokes it to Bolton who exits the pack... amazing touch by Shedda.
-Shedda to JR8 lace out
-KMac to Shedda to Dusty
-Then moments later he's front and center and bounce-handles the ball like a pro & exits D50

I know you post highlights weekly but any chance you can do what you've done for Edwards game against Melbourne (i.e bunch them all together) every week? By the end of the season. Will be great ammo in the Rioli vs Edwards thread that existed on the main board.

TRIPLE Richmond premiership midfielder Shane Edwards has inked a new one-year deal to stay at Punt Road.

The 32-year-old has been sidelined in recent weeks with an ankle injury but will now be wiped off the 2021 free agency list.

TRIPLE Richmond premiership midfielder Shane Edwards has inked a new one-year deal to stay at Punt Road.

The 32-year-old has been sidelined in recent weeks with an ankle injury but will now be wiped off the 2021 free agency list.

3A6D89DD-0600-45E7-AAA4-0C3A64D88502.gif

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond

why only one year ?

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond

-Shedda to JR8 lace out
-KMac to Shedda to Dusty
Any time some nuffie questions Sheds this needs to be posted. Not his fault the things he does are so smooth and slight the untrained eye doesn't pick them up

Tanski

Debutant
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
With the talks of us stating interstate for the next few weeks, does anyone know if Edwards was on that plane? Likes of stack and Garthwaite were

Back