Official Club Stuff 10 Year Deal With Puma

Remove this Banner Ad

Its not a PUMA …..

Nike quality is for the tip ….. the swoosh can go. Been nothing great about Nike for years.

I would have been happy with ASICS too. Make some really good quality stuff especially in football boots.

The new Nike reacts are grest. My right ankle is wrecked from jumping off a wheelie bin while hammered and smashing my subtalar joint. That soft squishy s**t they're made out of is the bomb. Weigh nothing too. I like the look of them better than the Adidas Boosts (which I also own).

Glad so see a lot of money in the coffers from Puma though. Off field, we're starting to look much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news and well done to all... thinking positive and we may find that using a better made boot may help our injury woes... Richmond seemed to not have any injuries once changing to Puma... fingers crossed...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Puma have been throwing big money around recently. Injected themselves in a big way back into the NBA as well with player shoe deals and signed a multi-year marketing partnership with the NBA. They’re goin hard at all sports it would seem

Good news everything moving to the right direction.

I’ll miss Nike’s iron on sponsor panels that seem to always come loose mid game.

I wonder if we our uniform might even change to a different shade of navy blue (perhaps slightly lighter) given what Puma were able to do with Richmond’s colours.

NOOOO! Don't **** with the colour!
Dark navy is perfect, why water it down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really liked being the only Nike club and how enduring the relationship was. Excited for the future but probably would have picked adidas
It’s going to be odd a CFC kit without the Nike swoosh though

Ahh, but let's face it, the Nike era has coincided with the darkest, most disastrous period of our club's history. Sure, probably a coincidence, but definitely time for a change of clothes in which to greet the new dawn. :blacksunrays:

Ahh, but let's face it, the Nike era has coincided with the darkest, most disastrous period of our club's history. Sure, probably a coincidence, but definitely time for a change of clothes in which to greet the new dawn. :blacksunrays:

This is the approach I am using. We had some great times with Nike ... but mostly awful times. Time for a new chapter.

1553641073956.png

Saw this posted on another forum - this is the Puma VAFA Vic team uniform. I suspect we would be requesting Oxford blue (a darker shade of the navy they currently have).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back