Jell

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2007
Bacchus Marsh
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
If this is the case, I don’t understand it at all. Every other club has quality gear. It makes a difference. The 300 falling off simmo’s 300th game jumper was an embarrassment. Why do we skip past this aspect within our budget I wonder

I have no idea, but it's embarrassing for sure. I mean on the plus side, Puma is far better in terms of sizing options, but the quality just isn't there yet. Surely it's a club directive?

mr_robot

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I have no idea, but it's embarrassing for sure. I mean on the plus side, Puma is far better in terms of sizing options, but the quality just isn't there yet. Surely it's a club directive?
Surely a club directive. And a poor one at that. No one wants to wear supporter gear that looks unprofessional and cheap. Hell, i’d wear some of the EPL team’s gear just because it looks incredible.

curnow inferno

Team Captain
Nov 22, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
E-mail response from club:

Thank you for your enquiry.

We will be releasing further designs in the coming months to extend our offering from our 2020 On field supplier PUMA.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed in our current offerings, however I can assure you the quality of our products are well above what is offered at Kmart.
Please note the image you have provided below from The Richmond Football Club is 2019 Range and we are stocking the 2020 range which will vary from last year’s (2019) designs and all clubs are different.

If I can be any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 03 9389 6288.
Kind Regards,
Elise

CARLTON SHOP
Carlton Football Club
Ikon Park, Royal Parade,
Carlton North, VIC 3054
P: 03 93896288
E: CarltonShop@Carltonfc.com.au

mr_robot

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
E-mail response from club:

Thank you for your enquiry.

We will be releasing further designs in the coming months to extend our offering from our 2020 On field supplier PUMA.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed in our current offerings, however I can assure you the quality of our products are well above what is offered at Kmart.
Please note the image you have provided below from The Richmond Football Club is 2019 Range and we are stocking the 2020 range which will vary from last year’s (2019) designs and all clubs are different.

If I can be any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 03 9389 6288.
Kind Regards,
Elise

CARLTON SHOP
Carlton Football Club
Ikon Park, Royal Parade,
Carlton North, VIC 3054
P: 03 93896288
E: CarltonShop@Carltonfc.com.au

New slogan: “it may be s**t, but it’s better than kmart”

Brackets

Cancelled
Nov 7, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Moving away from the wreathed logo has meant there is no point of difference from the remaining sponsor logos, which are also predominantly white.

Training tops look like an oversold billboard.

The warm up top is a near carbon copy to previous kids pj tops.

The sweatshirt was an abomination before I even saw the back of it.

For a club aiming to hit 75k members it is an abysmal effort and lost $ opportunity that we don't have the merchandise to back it up.

Moving away from the wreathed logo has meant there is no point of difference from the remaining sponsor logos, which are also predominantly white.

Training tops look like an oversold billboard.

The warm up top is a near carbon copy to previous kids pj tops.

The sweatshirt was an abomination before I even saw the back of it.

For a club aiming to hit 75k members it is an abysmal effort and lost $ opportunity that we don't have the merchandise to back it up.

The hoodie is a shocker. Think i'll hang onto the one i've had for a few years now.

Franc de Borges

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 5, 2010
Behind Sunglasses
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Australia
1574125018085.jpeg

Back