10 years from now

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes me sad looking at who liked the OP and a lot of them are no longer in the league. I wish them all well
Forums like this are interesting because a lot of us interact practically every day, but eventually people drift on or stop visiting for whatever reason - sometimes without notice. It's actually a bit difficult not knowing in some cases.

Last edited:
Forums like this are interesting because a lot of us interact practically every day, but eventually people drift on our stop visiting for whatever reason - sometimes without notice. It's actually a bit difficult not knowing in some cases.
I will never leave you Headless......NEVER!!!!!!

it’s 1 am Sunday 3rd of June 2018 and I have decided to make this thread.

I wonder what the league will be like in 10 years time and if I and certain others will still be active.

I hope someone finds this thread in 2028 and bumps it because I sure as * won’t remember.
Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

Does anyone ever think about how different life would be if I hadn’t made this thread? All the different outcomes that would have happened if I never clicked post on that fateful night. You could spend hours thinking about how different everything would be. They call this the butterfly effect, I once skim read a novel loosely tied to this in year 10 English class

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time does not exist in nature, it is a manmade construct. In the real world there is only the now...before and after do not exist...there is only the now

Does anyone ever think about how different life would be if I hadn’t made this thread? All the different outcomes that would have happened if I never clicked post on that fateful night. You could spend hours thinking about how different everything would be. They call this the butterfly effect, I once skim read a novel loosely tied to this in year 10 English class
I often think of how different my life would be if I didn’t make the mistakes I’ve made, in actual fact it consumes me constantly sending me to some really dark places.

The truth is I don’t find Seinfeld funny, it’s actually a very corny show. I watch it to inspect what the late 80’s and early 90’s was like. I enjoy looking at the old fashion, equipment, furniture, how they talked etc
I also have a massive crush on Elaine

The truth is I don’t find Seinfeld funny, it’s actually a very corny show. I watch it to inspect what the late 80’s and early 90’s was like. I enjoy looking at the old fashion, equipment, furniture, how they talked etc
I also have a massive crush on Elaine
Seinfeld Soup GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back