Club History 10 Years of the Blueseum

Remove this Banner Ad

The Blueseum
Congratulations on 10 years! The Blueseum has given me, and I'm sure countless other supporters, the opportunity to learn so much about the club and the legends who have worn the Navy Blue guernsey...particularly those who starred 'before my time'. Like ferrisb I easily get sucked into the 'wiki spiral'...I go there to look up a fact or a player, 3 hours later I'm on a completely different part of the site.

If you do decide to do some fundraising, a trivia night etc, I'm sure you'd get plenty of support from this board. I'd be happy to assist with anything that you need in that regard also.

The Blueseum
Congratulations on 10 years! The Blueseum has given me, and I'm sure countless other supporters, the opportunity to learn so much about the club and the legends who have worn the Navy Blue guernsey...particularly those who starred 'before my time'. Like ferrisb I easily get sucked into the 'wiki spiral'...I go there to look up a fact or a player, 3 hours later I'm on a completely different part of the site.

If you do decide to do some fundraising, a trivia night etc, I'm sure you'd get plenty of support from this board. I'd be happy to assist with anything that you need in that regard also.

I will happily donate my time for that fundraiser. How much do you reckon a night out on the slops with TL15 would fetch at auction....someone.....anyone???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back