Poo Mega Thread 10 years on: Essendon deserve an apology from the AFL

Will you say sorry to Essenscum?

• Yes I will bow down at the knees of Sir Jameth and beg for forgiveness for I repent all my past sins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember that time that Essendon systematically doped their entire football club and were caught by the world sport's governing body and we all given suspensions for cheating?
Remember when Rose cheated on Cal with Jack.

The AFL did their best to coverup Essenjections cheating, they failed.

The people that deserve an apology from the AFL is us, those of us at least who are not koolaid drinking Essenscum fanboys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The covid19 antivaxxers also thought the sky was going to fall in because of a few jabs. In a post-covid world, the panic over a few peptides looks particularly bad in hindsight, and we should all acknowledge that.
I will if the government deletes/loses the jab spreadsheet with all our names on it.

I will if the government deletes/loses the jab spreadsheet with all our names on it.
Soz - the work expereince kid accidently saved over the excel spreadsheet with his supercoach analysis . So we know people were injected with something, but we dont know who, and with what. Carry on!! :)

Soz - the work expereince kid accidently saved over the excel spreadsheet with his supercoach analysis . So we know people were injected with something, but we dont know who, and with what. Carry on!! :)

Ah yes, throughout the ASADA panic we often heard "omg the players don't know what they were taking!!!1111"

All the while ignoring the fact that most players don't know what supplements they are given. Every week you can see the players as they line up for unlabelled supplements in a cup like it's medication time at the loony bin. They clearly have no idea what they're on, its all based on faith on medical professionals.

Ah yes, throughout the ASADA panic we often heard "omg the players don't know what they were taking!!!1111"

All the while ignoring the fact that most players don't know what supplements they are given. Every week you can see the players as they line up for unlabelled supplements in a cup like it's medication time at the loony bin. They clearly have no idea what they're on, its all based on faith on medical professionals.
Okay Lethality, that's quite enough attention for you for one day!

I'm sorry jazny i know you're a good sport.:)

channel 9 love GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Back