Video Highlights 10 years since "frank the tank"

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Good Times GIF by CBS

What a game, seriously. I know we won the next week as well to make the prelim, but this is still probably my favourite game of the 2010s.

A big turnaround win (unheard of in the Brad Scott era), a shootout between up and comers in Brown/Daniher, and Petrie doing nothing for most of the game only to seal it with two awesome goals and an absurd celebration.

What a game, seriously. I know we won the next week as well to make the prelim, but this is still probably my favourite game of the 2010s.

A big turnaround win (unheard of in the Brad Scott era), a shootout between up and comers in Brown/Daniher, and Petrie doing nothing for most of the game only to seal it with two awesome goals and an absurd celebration.
And it's *

My first ever Final as a 14 Year Old Kid, probably didn't appreciate it as much as I would now given I was under the impression that we were gonna be winning a Flag back then.

Great night nonetheless, sending those Drug Cheats scampering back to Tullamarine will always have a special place in my heart.

Although we were down by 27 points at half-time, I had faith that we would comeback, after all we had made several comebacks during the H/A season, including one of my favourite wins where we were down by 35 at the half against the Tuggers but monstered them with a 9 goal to 1 third term and stormed home by 28 points.

Dish was getting beaten all night until he bopped up to snatch back the lead and then sealed it right after in the final minutes.

These were the kind of moments that cemented my love for the Footy Club, how epic it will be when we are finally back playing finals and hopefully bringing home the Cup we are all craving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back