Past Zak Jones - traded 2019, to Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we're all a bit confused. You proffer a ridiculous opinion and when it's easily challenged you claim it means something else entirely. Then you have a little tantrum and wail that we don't understand you. Honestly, it's like conversing with a 6 yr old.

Agree bungee.

I don't mind ridiculous opinions so long as they are expressed respectfully. When there is disrespect simply because someone disagrees then it's a problem.......a six year olds problem

Agree bungee.

I don't mind ridiculous opinions so long as they are expressed respectfully. When there is disrespect simply because someone disagrees then it's a problem.......a six year olds problem
Not the first to get carried away with the rose coloured glasses of fandom and the first pangs of man-love. I was once sure that Craig Bird could become one of our best mids but, much as I wanted him to, it was never going to happen.

Not the first to get carried away with the rose coloured glasses of fandom and the first pangs of man-love. I was once sure that Craig Bird could become one of our best mids but, much as I wanted him to, it was never going to happen.
Don't feel bad. There was a very clear reason that the Swans awarded him the number 14 guernsey.

lol. I would be prepared to sacrifice Rowan if it meant us keeping Rowan. I mean Rowan is a much better player than Rowan is. Faster than himself. Brings more tackle pressure than himself. We definately need to pay him more than himself too so we can keep him.

It's obvious what he meant. Where is your comprehension?
Is that Rowan or Rohan you are talking about? I'm confused now

I think we're all a bit confused. You proffer a ridiculous opinion and when it's easily challenged you claim it means something else entirely. Then you have a little tantrum and wail that we don't understand you. Honestly, it's like conversing with a 6 yr old.
It took you this long to come up with that dribble. Like I said, you have no comprehension skills.

Don't talk to me anymore.

Don't feel bad. There was a very clear reason that the Swans awarded him the number 14 guernsey.
Foot problems then fighting Mitchell for a spot. Dons aren't giving him much opportunity this year but he's still listed until end of 2019. He could still get close to 200 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back