crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
SA Health has just announced 100% capacity. People who moved seats will be able to go to their original seat.

Question if anyone knows. Those of us who are Western Stand non reserved members. Will we have to continue to get our weekly ticket for an allocated seat or can we use our cards and sit anywhere in the non reserved sections.

SA Health has just announced 100% capacity. People who moved seats will be able to go to their original seat.

Question if anyone knows. Those of us who are Western Stand non reserved members. Will we have to continue to get our weekly ticket for an allocated seat or can we use our cards and sit anywhere in the non reserved sections.
Would prefer to watch us lose at home thanks. :)

I want to know if we are now GA in the western stand and can use our cards or do we need to book a seat

Crows members website says allocated tickets will still be redeemed for GA and Western Stand members.

Member Ticket Redemption Information - Essential Crow Unreserved & General Admission Members

SA Health, the State Government and Adelaide Oval have announced that the stadium capacity will return to 100% from our Round 10 clash v Melbourne.

As an Essential Crows Unreserved or General Admission match-access member you can continue to attend the footy in the same way you have been by redeeming your reserved seat ticket to every match.

There are still restrictions in place regarding standing areas in the venue, with a small amount of designated pods on the hill to remain.

Eligible Essential Crow Unreserved and General Admission match-access members can redeem complimentary ticketing via Ticketek subject to capacity and availability. Please see below redemption dates for our upcoming games.

Reserved Seat Members will not need to redeem tickets. See more information here

Last edited:
Will still only get 35k

Few Crows supporters will go and neither club has got near the 40k cap this year.

The economy is suffering and going to the Footy is something easy to give up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
But but...Crows to win!
What a massive upset that would be?
Woodenspooners v Puffing Premiership Pontificators

So Covid needs an extra week, skipping our home game against GWS, but Covid knows not cause problems in time for 2 Port home games in a row.

Never change Spurrier
Yep complete bullshit our GWS game should be 100%

So Covid needs an extra week, skipping our home game against GWS, but Covid knows not cause problems in time for 2 Port home games in a row.

Never change Spurrier
Probably can’t blame her, if it was up to her the capacity would be zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ye of little faith :)

And gentlemen in Adelaide now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Showdown day.

If we beat Port then you can be assured that I will be holding my manhood, no matter if it's at home or at the Oval :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back