$100 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Sabbathen

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Start with $5, the aim is to then turn it into $100 before starting again. Bets can be on any sport, made up of a multi, head to head, lines, whatever. Feel free to join in and post in this thread.

Challenge #1
Bet #1
4 Leg Multi Oakland vs Tampa Bay(win)/Poland(win) vs Romania/Chicago Fire vs Atlanta UTD over 2.5 goals/Cutelaba vs Henrique da Silva fight to end round 1 or 2 $5 @ $6.99

Challenge #1
Bet #1
4 Leg Multi Oakland vs Tampa Bay(win)/Poland(win) vs Romania/Chicago Fire vs Atlanta UTD over 2.5 goals/Cutelaba vs Henrique da Silva fight to end round 1 or 2 $5 @ $6.99 - LOSS

Challenge #2
Bet #1
4 Leg Multi Orioles vs Yankees(win)/Sporting Kansas vs Montreal Impact over 2.5/Cutelaba vs Henrique da Silva over 1.5/Tigers vs Roosters(win) $5 @ $4.34

Total out/in - $10/$0

Challenge #2
Bet #1
4 Leg Multi Orioles vs Yankees(win)/Sporting Kansas vs Montreal Impact over 2.5/Cutelaba vs Henrique da Silva over 1.5/Tigers vs Roosters(win) $5 @ $4.34 - LOSS

This is going well...
Challenge #3
Bet #1
4 Leg Multi Blacktown(win) vs Bonnyrigg/Marc Murphy 30 disposals or more/Tigers vs Roosters(win)/Dan Ricciardo top 6 finish $5 @ $3.82

Total out/in - $15/$0

This is going well...
Challenge #3
Bet #1
4 Leg Multi Blacktown(win) vs Bonnyrigg/Marc Murphy 30 disposals or more/Tigers vs Roosters(win)/Dan Ricciardo top 6 finish $5 @ $3.82 - WIN $19.10
Challenge #3
Bet #2
Demons(win) vs Pies $19.10 @ $1.58

Total out/in - $15/$0

Challenge #3
Bet #3
3 Leg Multi Nationals/Red Sox/Yankees $30.18 @ $3.31 -LOSS
Washington head into the 9th innings with the lead and end up losing by 1 run.... SO close to landing the first challenge! Well, would have returned $99.98 so I would have taken that :'(

Challenge #4
Bet #1
3 Leg Multi Japan(win)/South Korea(win)/Brazil(win) $5 @ $3.12

Total out/in - $20/$0

Yeah the idea is to start with $5, if you win you re-invest all of it into the next bet and so on until you hit $100. Hopefully when that happens, the challenge has been a success and you start again at $5. It's an on going thing. I've set my self a bank of $100.

Will post the numbers properly, last bet lost, new challenge. Plunkett most wickets England vs Pakistan $5 @ $4.00

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found this thread to be extremely profitable...laying all of these bets...o_O

On a serious note, hope you turn your luck around soon! :)

Last edited:
Found this thread to be extremely profitable...laying all of these bets...o_O

On a serious note, hope you turn your luck around soon! :)
Cheers, it's just a bit of fun. A lot of these multi bets are only falling down by 1 leg. I'm backing some of the individual legs a bit more seriously too so I'm doing ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back