100 things more entertaining than the current state of the bay

Remove this Banner Ad

His leg was nearly up the other end of the court, no surprise it’ll take him a while to regain his form and confidence.

You step over the white line you are good to go. And boy did he stink it up

26. Listen to old mate William Wonka try and act like rooting whores coz your wife has shut up shop isn’t something to be ashamed of
27. Watch St Kilda’s “The Streak” DVD
28. Watch St Kildas box set of premiership (no s)
29. Hang s**t on old mate Divvy Blues for getting pegged by his Mrs
30. the_interloper

31. Watch the minnow rivalry between hawthorn and Sydney
32. the_interloper
33. Listen to the koalas going at it outside old mate Mr Dents window on a Saturday morning
34. Work the night shift with male nurse franj
35. Go back through the posts of the bays resident s**t trucks such as Tigernator A Cut Above or Cake

Reading numerous new threads about Richmond and Hawthorn.started by methed up, button mashing Cats supporters celebrating their June Premiership.

Oh sorry I thought the op wanted examples of the current state of the Bay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

41. troll Indian fans on indian cricket chat
42. Lol at vic spuds Handscomb, Hackswell and stoinis continue to stink up the World Cup and get carried by the rest of the nation
43. Witness the GOAT Rafa Nadal dominate lol Federer at Wimbledon
44. Talk to RedVest4 about his life away from bigfooty
45. Join A Cut Above chug PM

You only put me in because I ridicule Queensland rednecks.

Queensland is elite flog. Never heard a single Queenslander say gee I wish I lived in Melbin. Meanwhile victorians are coming here by the plane load to live a better existence

Queensland is elite flog. Never heard a single Queenslander say gee I wish I lived in Melbin. Meanwhile victorians are coming here by the plane load to live a better existence
Don't worry about Scrotum2 friend, he is really JAID''S; a former Richm0ng sh*t truck who was constantly trolled into oblivion by Tier 5 nuffies. Probably smashes cars for a living in a $20 high-viz shirt from K Mart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back