11 Collingwood players test positive for illicit drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not saying it isn't done, just that it is unlikely.
Why is it unlikely? The reasons you gave for why dealers wouldn't do it, yet you agree they do actually do it.

It sounds like you just want to be able to call people drug cheats to be honest. Which is fine, but the logic here is non-existant

Ok, look below. Can you see clen on this list of usual cutting agents for cocaine? Can you see maybe one or two other cheaper, more readily available alternatives that you would use?

Cocaine
Large profits are made by cutting Cocaine to increase its volume. Samples have often been found to contain little or even no Cocaine. A few common cutting agents are listed below.

Benzocaine & Lidocaine - used in UK as a dental anaesthetic and in first aid ointments such as throat sprays and sunburn remedies.

Levamisole - an anti-parasitic dog wormer. In the US the DEA reported that 70% of all Cocaine analyzed tested positive for Levamisole in 2009, up from 30% in 2008.

Levamisole can damage the immune system and has resulted in several probable cases of agranulocytosis. There have been two fatalities according to the US Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration.

Naphyrone / NRG-1 - No safety or toxicity data is available on this drug.

Phenacetine - is an alalgesic (pain killer) withdrawn from the US public in 1983 after it was associated with cancer, kidney damage and even increased risk of death due to renal and cardiovascular diseases.

Procaine - a local anaesthetic.

Methylphenidate / Ritalin – an approved treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.

Long term phsycological effects are paranoia, schizophrenia, hallucinations and aggression. Adverse health effects include abdominal pain, alopecia, angina, dizziness, and stunted growth.

Ephedrine - a stimulant, appetite suppressant and decongestant. Adverse effects are cardiovascular issues, sweating, acne, anorexia, nausea, restlessness, insomnia, delusions, headaches and dry mouth.

Mannitol – a sweetener used by diabetes sufferers and also used in chewing gums.

Inositol – a sweetener used because of its solubility and near lack of taste.

Pectin – used as a gelling agent in jams and jellies, in fillings, sweets plus as a stabilizer in fruit juices and milk drinks. It’s also found in apples, guavas, plums, oranges and citrus fruits. Pectin was first sold as a liquid extract, but nowadays pectin is often sold as dried powder.

Glucose – a simple sugar.

Maltodrextrin – a food additive

Lactose – a sugar found in milk.

Saccharin – an artificial sweetener.

Aspirin / Acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) – a pain killer

Ketamine – used by vets as a tranquilizer

Amphetamine – a synthetic, addictive, mood-altering drug.

Methylamphetamine - a highly addictive stimulant that affects the central nervous system

Paracetamol – an over the counter pain killer.

Atropine - extracted from the plant deadly nightshade
good post 61_99, even tho you prolly ripped it off ctrl c p from one of those spammail aggregation websites

how about this for conspiracy. Pert and McGuire fed them to the wolves, knowing ASADA and AFL wanted more than Saad and Crowley convictions, and were after some scalps at Collingwood, and Keefe and Thomas were expendable cos they were depth players and outside their best 22 if it is September and there is not an injury list. Told ASADA to test these two, on the proviso you dont test Swan and PEndles
BC, you are fast turning me away from sports ;)
Now I'm thinking of more salubrious pass-times on weekends and in my down time.

upload_2016-3-31_10-22-18.png

Shiite! Is that a needle? Oh faaarrkkk! No escape!

Why is it unlikely? The reasons you gave for why dealers wouldn't do it, yet you agree they do actually do it.

It sounds like you just want to be able to call people drug cheats to be honest. Which is fine, but the logic here is non-existant
No I said I'm not saying it isn't done. It may well be, but it doesn't make sense to do it. I haven't even called the Essendon players drug cheats, so it's not something I'm itching to do with anyone else. I'm saying they've allowed this scenario to be offered up because they'd rather be known as drug users than drug cheats. And that's just a sad all around statement for modern day society.

No I said I'm not saying it isn't done. It may well be, but it doesn't make sense to do it. I haven't even called the Essendon players drug cheats, so it's not something I'm itching to do with anyone else. I'm saying they've allowed this scenario to be offered up because they'd rather be known as drug users than drug cheats. And that's just a sad all around statement for modern day society.
It's been explained to you why it happens. You just don't accept the reasons.

They are valid:
- Increases efficacy of product
- Separates from other products (something that is important in the illicit drug industry, why there is 1000s of strains of weed)
- Increases production cost, but also increases value

View attachment 230467

I dont think that is what happened, but I doubt that it was 8 Magpies Filth at Barkly Hotel doing lines off the cubicle seat during St Kilda festival, tho I am sure they did do a line or two at one or two particular times, but I just like how it was all 8 Filth with not even Taz and BJ and Dids and Shaw who were doing donuts on their septums, the story was more BS to cover it up, BS on top of BS and more BS

#bovineexcrement

They are valid:
- Separates from other products (something that is important in the illicit drug industry, why there is 1000s of strains of weed)
So then people buying it must know it's cut with clenbuterol then, otherwise how does is separate it from other products or justify the price increase? Yeah?

Depending on consistency, strength, manufacturer etc.

Not ashamed that i've used it a few years ago. ranged from between $150-$550 for a 1-3 month daily supply. I sincerely doubt you could get 3 months of coke for $30

the acc figures are per gram not per dose, as I understand, and you may know better than me, clen dosages are in micrograms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think that is what happened, but I doubt that it was 8 Magpies Filth at Barkly Hotel doing lines off the cubicle seat during St Kilda festival, tho I am sure they did do a line or two at one or two particular times, but I just like how it was all 8 Filth with not even Taz and BJ and Dids and Shaw who were doing donuts on their septums, the story was more BS to cover it up, BS on top of BS and more BS

#bovineexcrement
come to think of it, Taz got pretty ripped towards the end of his days.

Suss for such a cunctator.

I liked how you capitalised Filth.

So then people buying it must know it's cut with clenbuterol then, otherwise how does is separate it from other products or justify the price increase? Yeah?
Not necessarily, the change in the products effects can be enough to do it. Normally you pay more for end result, not because you want to understand the process involved in how it was made.

Or they could have got it off any dealer who does it and not asked questions. I've seen guys at bimbos sell people pills for 4x their normal value, and without knowing what it was because they were pissed, and just wanted to hit some pills.

I think your understanding of drug culture in youth is well off the mark.

They are valid:
here, pro athletes use PEDS.
PEDs help you perform.
clen helps you gain red tissue AND reduce skinfolds,
if you cant afford the best doping preparatore docs who can access igf-ii and aicair and GW and CJC and testo peps and GHRPs and insulin and cortisone,
then clen is a decent substitute one trick pony

the acc figures are per gram not per dose, as I understand, and you may know better than me, clen dosages are in micrograms.
Yes they are, hence comparing per gram price is pointless. You'd be better of comparing "per average usage amount".

here, pro athletes use PEDS.
PEDs help you perform.
clen helps you gain red tissue AND reduce skinfolds,
if you cant afford the best doping preparatore docs who can access igf-ii and aicair and GW and CJC and testo peps and GHRPs and insulin and cortisone,
then clen is a decent substitute one trick pony
Pro athletes also use illicit drugs, illicit drugs are often laced with other substances.

The sides of clen are rubbish for a footballer wanting to actually play by the way.

come to think of it, Taz got pretty ripped towards the end of his days.

Suss for such a cunctator.

I liked how you capitalised Filth.

Taz, best ever tri's in pro sport besides David Robinson at San Antonio Spurs in 90s.

caveat: track and field runners get great separation on their tris because of the running movement, 200 metre/400 metre, some taller 100 metre runners... but this aesthetic lens on triceps, is primarily genetics and how you triceps are shaped from your dna. like Taz and David Robinson, but a correlation their, they were skinny like a kenyan runner, in bodybuilding terminology, small insertions, which create the impression of size when you add muscle. swimmers are very symmetrical too, but dont get the tri's like Olympic sprinters.
upload_2016-3-31_14-42-55.jpeg
072695-chris-tarrant.jpg

upload_2016-3-31_14-43-54.jpeg upload_2016-3-31_14-44-17.jpeg upload_2016-3-31_14-44-42.jpeg upload_2016-3-31_14-44-57.jpeg

Pro athletes also use illicit drugs, illicit drugs are often laced with other substances.

The sides of clen are rubbish for a footballer wanting to actually play by the way.

this is where the buttifants got it wrong with the skin folds.

some extra weight wrt fat and subcutaneous tissue, is good for health. These are not Olympic tranck and field athletes who need to be measured for such metrics because they are not trying to win the 100 metres. It is no surprise that the amount of injuries and the other illnesses the elite athletes procure because their immune system is functioning less optimally. /poor grammar, sry evo

my point, the measurement of skinfolds, and the objective of low skinfolds, is a freekin negative economy. forrest from trees stuff.

they really seek to know and keep tabs on the footballers having disciple and not becoming lance whitnall or scott cummings.

they do not need to see low skinfolds for low skinfolds sake. they need to see their 40 yard repeat fartlek times, and their Tan 3km times, which is an indicator of their application, professionalism, and fitness.

what they actually look like, in a Himbo calendar Man for All Seasons, matters nought.

Michael Lewis wrote that book Moneyball on such motif(s). They dont need to look like male models to play footy. And I reckon only a fraction seek to game the system or get an edge over their competitor. Although I have stressed pro sport in the one common element, and the greatest indicator to look to, (other pro leagues/olympics), if you could do some dialogue with the individual and make the case if his/her competitor just matches/seeks to match their enhancement, then it is neutral. Very few will still seek to get an edge on others. even in the alpha milieu only thing matters is W on monday.

They dont need the low skinfolds. See: Arch and Carey. lean no doubt, but not ready for a bodybuilding promotion by Tony Doherty at Dallas Brooks Hall, that is for Carlton and Kouta and the Brunswick Dogherty's gym pump pump crowd.

Last edited:
this is where the buttifants got it wrong with the skin folds.

some extra weight wrt fat and subcutaneous tissue, is good for health. These are not Olympic tranck and field athletes who need to be measured for such metrics because they are not trying to win the 100 metres. It is no surprise that the amount of injuries and the other illnesses the elite athletes procure because their immune system is functioning less optimally. /poor grammar, sry evo
Wasnt talking immune system sides.

Clen makes you shake like crazy, plus you cramp up a hell of a lot easier, and you shouldnt take it if youre doing high intensity activity as it speeds up the heart to heightened rates before even training. Sides take about a week of use to kick in.

View attachment 230467

I think you've just blown the cover on the whole secrecy behind the 'off site needle program' at the dons, they weren't roiding up at all!

They were simply going offsite so the world didn't see the big tough bombers as gentle, community minded fellas, crocheting blankets for the old folks home.
no records of what was injected? course not - crap load of skenes of wool tho!! (helping the farmers out too!! great work guys but the secret is out there now)

Not if your looking to maximise profitability its not.
You wouldn't match gram for gram Clen to coke. You wouldn't use much Clen at all. 160mcg of Clen is about the most you'll ever want to do in a day. And that's experienced users.

So comparison is stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back