11 Collingwood players test positive for illicit drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly the playing group were warned about coke being laced with other things that may be banned by the AFL. This was in the media around the time of the two getting done.

I just don't get elite athletes wanting to **** their bodies and brains up by using cocaine. It's not like you snort a line, get a rush and there's no residual damage. this s**t does serious long term damage to your body and brain. It just makes no sense. I also think, and I know this will be unpopular in here, that this whole "well it's what everyone does, so they should be able to too". A. It's illegal. B. they are elite athletes with a very unique opportunity to get paid squillions for playing footy. Their careers are typically not long, so why risk it? C. Everyone else eats donuts and junk foods, but these guys are almost zealous in watching their calorie intake, but they feel it's ok to do blow? Just makes no sense at all.

really?

the acc publish the prices, from what I recall on a per gram basis clen is 3.5 - 7 times the price of coke depending on quantities.

If you care to go on an easter egg hunt sift through there published reports the figures are there.
Bikies would not be paying market prices if they pay at all.
They may have borrowed, compulsory acquired , given, a quantity of legal clen and used it as a filler. It would not be done in a legal business but a different market for the underground crews.
Would not put it past the bikies to deliberately stitch a sportsman up by spiking a batch of Coke.

You wouldn't match gram for gram Clen to coke. You wouldn't use much Clen at all. 160mcg of Clen is about the most you'll ever want to do in a day. And that's experienced users.

So comparison is stupid

Nevertheless even if its only 160mcg, why sell it at the third of the price? Now that would be stupid.

Nevertheless even if its only 160mcg, why sell it at the third of the price? Now that would be stupid.
You're not. Since it's not gram for gram. I paid $550 for 3 months @120mcg. That's daily doses
You'd get 360 doses of base level for that price. That's $1.52 a dose.

Taz, best ever tri's in pro sport besides David Robinson at San Antonio Spurs in 90s.

caveat: track and field runners get great separation on their tris because of the running movement, 200 metre/400 metre, some taller 100 metre runners... but this aesthetic lens on triceps, is primarily genetics and how you triceps are shaped from your dna. like Taz and David Robinson, but a correlation their, they were skinny like a kenyan runner, in bodybuilding terminology, small insertions, which create the impression of size when you add muscle. swimmers are very symmetrical too, but dont get the tri's like Olympic sprinters.
View attachment 230472
072695-chris-tarrant.jpg

View attachment 230473View attachment 230475View attachment 230476View attachment 230477
The Admiral

I used to go on speed binges. Worked a treat*

*I'm now old and need my sleep. Weight creeping up
Had bad mates around me that encouraged me to eat s**t. Thought that would be a way around it.

Now I just train and eat right. Much more sustainable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is one of skilts ' mates, actually, paradox, the only one.

skilts would not give me any dirt on him

if you listen to his radio career, lets call it a wireless program, to the gladdies and poddies, he has actually changed his voice to the Malcolm Fraser Geoffrey Robertson received/cultured English. <'think' Meds in his pith hat on a safari in rhodesia shooting game with a musket>

all the bloody actresses speak like this with a mimicry to Cate Blanchett, and it aint just cos of the voice unit they will do at NIDA/VCA/WAPA, they are almost as bad as Adams when a mike and the meedja and lights are before them, confecting thespian general casting
How dare you take the pith out of Meds.

No, I'm sorry you do a dumb thing once, yeah ok, you're a smart person that did a dumb thing. You do a dumb thing twice, you are just dumb.

There is little difference in making the same mistake twice or making two dofferent mistakes

Still equals two mistakes ......

If it gives their product more of a kick, and the positives of clen would be good for use with coke. Sure it's about making a profit, but clens not that expensive that you cant make money off it.

It IS done, theres no hypothetical on that. You'll pay more for it, but that doesn't decrease profits. Its a drawing point, changes the efficacy of the product.

Coke isn't exactly targeted at the standard deadbeat junkie, it's usually more costly.

Hey just be careful with term junkie and dead beat .....

These are people and these people are often the most vulnerable

Not having a crack at you mate but unless you know someone inside out judgements are not useful

I know you were not having a crack ....it's a language thing I know. But just needed to be said.

These are people I help live a better life

Bikies would not be paying market prices if they pay at all.
They may have borrowed, compulsory acquired , given, a quantity of legal clen and used it as a filler. It would not be done in a legal business but a different market for the underground crews.
Would not put it past the bikies to deliberately stitch a sportsman up by spiking a batch of Coke.

Richmond Collingwood rivalries and a player's father being deported.

There could be some substance to this conspiracy theory...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back