Review 11 - Conor Nash (2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe if Nash comes back as the Club's "au-pair" Gil could help speed up the process. I understand he has some success in this area!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Medium size?

This is why I think he'll stay forward. He's as nimble and quick as a medium but as big as a tall. 1cm shorter than Hodgey. 4cm taller than both Gunston and TOB. In fact, he's only 3cm shorter than Big Boy.

Nash is such a rare combination of size and athleticism that when he builds the wisdom and experience to play forward he will be utterly unstoppable. Sure, he would be imposing in the backline but up forward he will be an unstoppable wrecking ball. He's 2cm shorter than Buddy. Now, I'm not saying he'll be a Buddy but I am saying he will be a freakish and unique talent when it comes together. And if it doesn't come together it's still worth a big investment in trying to make it happen because the jackpot is huge.

This is why I think he'll stay forward. He's as nimble and quick as a medium but as big as a tall. 1cm shorter than Hodgey. 4cm taller than both Gunston and TOB. In fact, he's only 3cm shorter than Big Boy.

Nash is such a rare combination of size and athleticism that when he builds the wisdom and experience to play forward he will be utterly unstoppable. Sure, he would be imposing in the backline but up forward he will be an unstoppable wrecking ball. He's 2cm shorter than Buddy. Now, I'm not saying he'll be a Buddy but I am saying he will be a freakish and unique talent when it comes together. And if it doesn't come together it's still worth a big investment in trying to make it happen because the jackpot is huge.
meme.gif

Hodge was 186cm whereas Nash is 197cm...

No big deal. Rules are rules and someone stuffed up. All good now.
Had a work colleague who is from UK on a work visa. When he returned from holiday the immigration person didn’t stamp the right boxes, so the department thought he was still overseas and therefore work visa lapsed. It took 4 weeks to get it sorted out despite it being 100% government fault. No reparations for lost income either.

Tall that plays small. He'll be able to play on someone like Papley one week and Darling the next. There's no chance in Hades Nash makes it as a forward long-term but I believe he has the tools to become an elite defender

No chance in hell... ? You saying Clarko is an idiot and wasting his time?

No chance in hell... ? You saying Clarko is an idiot and wasting his time?
Playing a kid at the opposite end of the ground in order to improve their feeling for the game isn't anything new. You can afford to make glaring mistakes as a forward without being immediately punished on the scoreboard (and subsequently scrutinised). Nash has been well shielded from media criticism as a result.
Is it so crazy to think the coaches envisage a back six role for him? It feels inevitable tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back