Retired #11: David Zaharakis - Survivin'

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be fresh from the night off. Looking for a big game against GWS next week - they'd better be careful on the fatside.

He's lost that initial burst of acceleration off the mark which means he has less time and space when he has possession of the ball which forces him into rushed decisions - Doubt this is fixable

Whether this bloke is getting 2 touches or 18 touches, his actual impact and effect on the game is completely minimal. Just always a step behind his opponent. Wouldn't hurt a fly with his "tackling". Physically and mentally soft. Lacks genuine speed and penetration with his kicking.

Not saying anything new but geez, the sooner he's middle-managing an Officeworks and not Donning the Sash, the better.

Good god please drop him.

He was a year below me at school.
Still think I could have had a better career than him if I was want such a good bloody accountant.

Yeah nah I was a spud

Just gets caught with the ball too much these days.

But kicked a goal, so will be automatically picked for the next 5.

It was the most spot on comment ever from lloydy and just laughable that zaharakis fired back. How many final wins have you played in zaka.... end of conversation. Hope Lloydo fires up again over the next week.

First time I’ve watched that. Couldn’t disagree with any of that. Even most of Caro’s (poor) journalism and she still nails it.
M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he the most underwhelming 200 game player in the clubs 100+ year history?
Well at least he isn't the most underwhelming 200 game player in the AFL's history. That belongs to David Mackay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I mean like actually getting stuck into McGrath and one other player. Not just your general communication.

Not trying to read too much into as obviously you can’t see much only watching on TV.
Yep that sounds like the usual you would have at local footy, everyone is told to give that communication and your torn apart for ignoring it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back