Retired #11: David Zaharakis - Survivin'

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5? offensively yeah
Another classic Zaka game where he gets lots of ball but never puts in an effort when he doesn't have it.

90% game time
2 tackles

In what way was his performance gutless? Although it's not saying much he was in our top 5 today.
Same old one way running, no defensive side to the game. Something like 2 tackles all game is disgraceful.

As you said, top 5 perhaps, but that says nothing after the display we dished up

Ya'll do realise tackling is just a very small part of running the other way right?

He was the first senior player last year to change the way he ran and didn't really waiver in the 15 games after that.

This isn't the game to single out someones tackle numbers/defensive running when the team as a whole was terrible.

I accidentally cut myself shaving this morning and the blood that came out was actually RED AND BLACK.

No laughs from Zaharakis today. I want to see him smash in for the ball at every contest and to HURT people. I want to see him bleed RED AND BLACK like me.
Mate I just took a leak and I pissed RED AND BLACK, thats what I expect from DAVID today.

******* WE ARE ESSENDON GET AROUND US

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should get that checked out.
Zaharakis should get his HEART checked out after SMILING last week. King DICK would've made him run 100 laps for that s**t.

But he truly BELIEVED in the SASH, just don't see that from ANY of the current crop.

Today is David’s day of reckoning. If I were the coach, which I’m clearly not - I’d have told him so. Last chance to cease being a mediocre, good solid contributor. Time to lead

For a decade we've been lamenting Essendon's delivery into the forward 50... the common denominator that whole time... David Zaharakis.
Zaka for all his defensive issues is good at delivering inside 50.

Not interested today, it's one those games where things aren't going our way.

We will never be any good while we carry senior players with this attitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back