Player Watch #11: Jason Castagna - signed to 2023

Should Castagna be dropped for the Port game after his 2 disposal effort vs the Swans?

• Yes - for Cumberland

• Yes - for anyone

• No

• Make him Sub

Results are only viewable after voting.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
crazy george.gif
laughing.gif

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Chaos goal !!! what a chain of play, look where George got the tap on from Shai, then he bolted to kick the goal !

Shoey missed tackle ( soft soft)
Bolton goal in the 2nd quarter
Was from shoey missed tackle as well

Chaos goal !!! what a chain of play, look where George got the tap on from Shai, then he bolted to kick the goal !

Just on the attached - focus on Bolton - great knock on, on the back flank/wing and then the run as he follows the play all the way to the forward flank and is the guy that dishes off to Chaos George for the goal.

Hope the leader and coaches got all over Bolton after that and he was duly recognised.

Almost more excited about what Bolton will do in the coming years than anyone else. :hearts:

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
George's player highlights / stats on the club website.

Richmond rankings

No. 1 for tackles inside 50

No. 2 for marks inside 50

No. 3 for goals

Equal No. 3 for tackles

No. 4 for inside-50s

No. 4 for score involvements

No 2 for marks inside 50!!! - yes he was our number two marking forward inside 50 across the year. Unbelievable.

Very impressive stats.

And they should also be tracking stats for bamboozles, he'd be miles in front of anyone.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Richmond rankings

No. 3 for goals

Equal No. 3 for tackles

No. 4 for inside-50s

No 2 for marks inside 50!!! - yes he was our number two marking forward inside 50 across the year. Unbelievable.

Very impressive stats.

And they should also be tracking stats for bamboozles, he'd be miles in front of anyone.

I like that, "bamboozles".....He doesn't know what he's going to do, so how the feck is an oppo going to know.

This is what oppos don't get, he is very good overhead, he is very good defensively, he is very good at playing high HF and delivering inside 50, he is very good in scoring chains, he's very quick. I can't remember the word Dimma used to describe him, but he upsets oppo teams movement out of defence and get's invlolved in the turnover game.

He's one of my favourite players to watch.

Just needs to settle the * down and nail a few more shots on goal.....27.28 for 2019 can be improved on.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
I like that, "bamboozles".....He doesn't know what he's going to do, so how the feck is an oppo going to know.

This is what oppos don't get, he is very good overhead, he is very good defensively, he is very good at playing high HF and delivering inside 50, he is very good in scoring chains, he's very quick. I can't remember the word Dimma used to describe him, but he upsets oppo teams movement out of defence and get's invlolved in the turnover game.

Just needs to settle the fu** down and nail a few more shots on goal.....27.28 for 2019 can be improved on.
Hope he kicks 40+ next year and makes AA. MB will explode with salt.

Concatenate

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

Just needs to settle the fu** down and nail a few more shots on goal.....27.28 for 2019 can be improved on.
Think dimma refers to him as the disruptor?

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Anybody know where the "GOAT" moniker came from for this bloke? It's not mentioned in this thread as to where it came from, as I just read through it the yesterday...

Logically he's not the Greatest Of All Time at anything other than chaos (maybe not even that), so surely that should be mentioned in the title instead...

He doesn't look like a goat, doesn't sound like a goat, doesn't do anything resembling the animal at all, so I don't get it from that standpoint, either.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Anybody know where the "GOAT" moniker came from for this bloke? It's not mentioned in this thread as to where it came from, as I just read through it the yesterday...

Logically he's not the Greatest Of All Time at anything other than chaos (maybe not even that), so surely that should be mentioned in the title instead...

He doesn't look like a goat, doesn't sound like a goat, doesn't do anything resembling the animal at all, so I don't get it from that standpoint, either.
Simples...
Original thread Title was miss-typed...it should have been...#11: Jason Castagna - all bow down to the GNAT...
JC reference to a gnat is cos they are small, fast, annoying and bite! Just like JC in the GF's... 👍;)👍

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers

GOAT at throwing away a norm by kicking 0.5 and one on the full

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

Richmond rankings

No. 3 for goals

Equal No. 3 for tackles

No. 4 for inside-50s

Very impressive stats.

PlYaayed 51 percent in the defensive half too

What an animal

Back