Other Teams
Cheddar AFC

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. If he can straighten up his kicking for goal he'll be a nightmare for the opposition.
Feck i reckon Georgie is a nightmare for everyone including his sup[porters and team-mates!
I'm hanging out for Georgie on a dry day going for speccies!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TigerImposter

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
Abandoned toilets at Coburg Footy ground
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters

Phar Ace

Premium Platinum
Feb 9, 2017
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Bullets, Firebirds
will the chaos king back up his huge game last week or will he kick 5 behinds a 2 out on the full like he did against gws last year
Toss of the coin - but no one will know what he's about to do, so no advantage or disadvantage.....................

richard parker

Senior List
Feb 11, 2016
Pacific Ocean
AFL Club
Richmond
Could possibly be the best small forward in the game within 2 years... skills are his major let down but he does everything else as well as anyone
I agree, massively underrated around these parts. He is the last small forward that should be dropped. He brings everything that makes us a good team in spades except his kicking (especially at goal). He’s a great mark too.

TJTIGER

Premium Platinum
Jul 10, 2009
Hanging on to MONKEY"S cloud.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL, Furies-2015 Premiers
Absolutely LOVED Jason's tackle on CHarlie Dixon in the second quarter. Saw Jason chinning with 50kg hanging off him & repping. Punching way above his weight class. GO Jason !!! GO TIGES !!!!!

P.S Easy to forget Jason has played I think less than 80 games so is still developing & he's not aloneo_O.....good times:cool:......

Top Bottom