Player Watch #11: Jason Castagna - signed to 2023

Should Castagna be dropped for the Port game after his 2 disposal effort vs the Swans?

• Yes - for Cumberland

• Yes - for anyone

• No

• Make him Sub

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How about those two kicks for goal...sweet as a nut, straight through the middle! :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Did you notice his run up for the second goal? Gun barrel straight. He didn't swing out to the right like he normally does.

Did you notice his run up for the second goal? Gun barrel straight. He didn't swing out to the right like he normally does.
Yes i did...i went hello what's going on here?!? summit different about Georgie kicking for goal...then Bang!!!

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. If he can straighten up his kicking for goal he'll be a nightmare for the opposition.
Feck i reckon Georgie is a nightmare for everyone including his sup[porters and team-mates!
I'm hanging out for Georgie on a dry day going for speccies!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will the chaos king back up his huge game last week or will he kick 5 behinds a 2 out on the full like he did against gws last year

Toss of the coin - but no one will know what he's about to do, so no advantage or disadvantage.....................

Could possibly be the best small forward in the game within 2 years... skills are his major let down but he does everything else as well as anyone

I agree, massively underrated around these parts. He is the last small forward that should be dropped. He brings everything that makes us a good team in spades except his kicking (especially at goal). He’s a great mark too.

Absolutely LOVED Jason's tackle on CHarlie Dixon in the second quarter. Saw Jason chinning with 50kg hanging off him & repping. Punching way above his weight class. GO Jason !!! GO TIGES !!!!!

P.S Easy to forget Jason has played I think less than 80 games so is still developing & he's not aloneo_O.....good times:cool:......

Back