Delisted 11. Josh Jenkins (2020 - 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I suppose Big Sav can go back and play as a small defender.

Could push Hawkins up to CHF, Sav leading from the square, and Jenkins looking for the cheapy out the back. ;)

You'll swear at him all year, but then at the end of it realise he's kicked 40+ goals and pinched hit in the ruck.

I'm glad he's gone from the AFC, but he's nowhere near the spud he's made out to be.

Enjoy.

Says all we need to know, what was obvious to some.
He'll be jumping to play and prove his value thanks to Paddy, not that 2 goals a game needs to be improved on but in a better squad he might even improve on that.
Welcome big fella.

He can play 2s, and be a call up in case of injury suspension.. Similar to how Hendo was used quite effectively this year - ignore the Prelim - I'm talking how Hendo was when he played back during the year.. And played well, but was still pushed out when Kolo, Harry etc came back

^ I go along with this. I can't figure where he will fit. I thought our future was Tom @ CHF, Air Sav @ FF and GAZ, Rohan, Myers, and Dal making up the forward 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sav is a utility, not a genuine key fwd, well in my view anyway. I like him as a back up ruck, floating fwd.

Didnt realise Jenkins is 4th all time for goals by adelaide players.

before this year went 46,45,62,45 goals in the 4 years prior.
Would love 40 from him.

Hard to not like this move given so cheap.

Sav is a utility, not a genuine key fwd, well in my view anyway. I like him as a back up ruck, floating fwd.
At the moment - yes. But that is to get him involved in the game (bit like Tom in his early years). Sav is still very young, I have the hope he will develop into a Key FF by the time Tom is put out to pasture.

62 goals in 2016 AFL season. Has averaged 2 goals a game since 2014.
Yes but how to you fit a player like that into a side who lost a final in which they only kicked 7 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back