(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Selection errors are not Luke's fault.

And given he's representing us for an auspicious 100th time, I say: all the best, Luke :thumbsu:
Coaching appointments are not Brad's fault.

And given he's representing us for the 205th time, I say: all the best, Brad.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
Did very well on Betts after a great game on Puopolo last week

However if we used pick 8 on a barnstorming midfielder who we turned into the one position we have like four of, that's extremely dissatisfying
Luke can only do what he's asked and trained to do.

I suspect he's going to get a couple of weeks however, and that leaves us one man down v a scum sides littered with damaging down hill skiers.

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
His first half was dreadful. Missed tackles, average shot at goal, barely touched the ball, the very clumsy 50. It was shocking stuff.

But credit to him. Moved onto Betts and improved a lot in the second half still without being great. I mean, yeah, Betts didn't have a sniff, but a lot of that was to do with how much we were dominating further up the ground, not necessarily Luke.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why is everyone giving him so much credit for smashing Puopolo?? Puopolo is shit now. He had a crap 2018 and is 31 years old for God sakes!

Of course Luke McDonald should have beaten him! Maybe Brad should have played him on Breust since McDonald is such a great "lock down defender?

I really hope Like gets a coupe of weeks and we replace him with Murphy or Wright.

Top Bottom