Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all the clueless s**t campaigners that post here are proud of themselves.
Yet you regularly ‘post s**t’ about well meaning people at the club, and those on here who don’t share your views.

s**t campaigners that post criticisms of Luke, versus, say, other players you’re critical of?

Isn’t Luke just supposed to be tougher, like ‘in your day’ before all this talk of mental health became a thing? ‘Soft,’ surely?

And it’s just players (who are advised not to read social media anyway) who we need to care for, but fellow posters and administrators are fair game?

Seems inconsistent to me.

I'd almost guarantee he's not talking about here. In this day and age where every footballer has their own facebook/twitter/instagram etc they would have countless people posting DIRECTLY to them. And while there would be a bit of 'I love you Luke go Roos!!!!' there would also be a lot of people telling him to * off or kill himself and never play again etc etc.

Compare that kind of content to the stuff posted here, and I know what would emotionally bother me most. You'd have to make a conscious decision to look for stuff here anyway, whereas he's guaranteed to see the other crap as direct replies on his own posts while replying to people he actually knows and cares about.

might starting to get into rhytm, could be given the job on Stringer next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I
No bigger critic of McDonald than me over his career. However you can’t help but say his game today was outstanding. Shut Toby Greene completely out of the game, a player who I consider to be amongst the most dangerous in the comp. Keep up the head of steam Luke 👍

I’m expecting another 20 odd posts similar to yours.
Been unfairly criticised on this board for a long time.

The thing with Luke is that it’s all between his ears. He can be a gun small defender and has had great games in the past but he too often lets himself down with a lapse of concentration. Today he was 100% start to finish and pantsed an out and out gun.

Good on him and hopefully he can do the same on papley next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back