Dunstan - Hilarious
Impey - Nope
Crouch - Meh
Lobb - Nope
McStay - Hilarious
Dumont - Nope
Brown - N/A
Nankervis - Nope

This puts McDonald top 6, and Brown wasn't a "junior" draftee.

LIke I stated, you're a s**t judge of footballers.

If you can rate Salem and still piss and moan about half of our list, then I need state no more.

Do you want me to tell you that the sky is also blue?

It's not an insult when it's applied to someone with s**t house football nous. My hunch is that you're one of the folks that thought he would win a brownlow in his second year, and have judged everything on that basis ever since.

1) He's the best HBF from his draft.
2) IMO, he's around the 5th-6th best junior from his draft, all the while tolerating the leakiest midfield in the comp.

If that's a source of disappointment for you, then I suggest you're the one with the problem.
Sicily and Langdon are better half backs than Luke.

Cripps
Sheed - Nope
Kelly
Billings - Nope
Boyd - Hilarious
Bont
Salem - Hilarious
McCarthy - Hilarious
Jones - Nope
Dunstan - Hilarious
Impey - Nope
Crouch - Meh
Lobb - Nope
McStay - Hilarious
Dumont - Nope
Brown - N/A
Nankervis - Nope

This puts McDonald top 6, and Brown wasn't a "junior" draftee.

LIke I stated, you're a s**t judge of footballers.

If you can rate Salem and still piss and moan about half of our list, then I need state no more.

This might be your stupidest post to date.

Please elaborate on the “nopes”, “meh” and “hilarious” of how Luke’s a better footballer then your typical insecure attack that I’m a “s**t judge”. Boyd won a premiership, what’s Luke done? Oh yeah he chased Cyril once...

Also, include siciliy, aliir and Fantasia in the list. Think the entire board needs to be educated on how McDonald is better and has achieved more then that list because we are all clearly missing something.

Sicily and Langdon are better half backs than Luke.

Sicily & Langdon aren't what I would classify as half back flanks.

Sicily plays as a loose intercept marking defender and Langdon plays wing.

It still wouldn't make your top 2884.

Please elaborate on the “nopes”, “meh” and “hilarious” of how Luke’s a better footballer then your typical insecure attack that I’m a “s**t judge”. Boyd won a premiership, what’s Luke done? Oh yeah he chased Cyril once...

Also, include siciliy, aliir and Fantasia in the list. Think the entire board needs to be educated on how McDonald is better and has achieved more then that list because we are all clearly missing something.

Didn't you hear?

McDonald is better than a bloke that literally won the 2018 Grand Final off his own boot and finished 2nd in the 2018 finals MVP award, then backed it up by averaging 27 touches a game this year.

McDonald is an honest footballer, he’s not the star we hope for but are people seriously looking at putting billing’s, Boyd, Salem and co ahead of him?

Get some perspective, those guys don’t even have regular afl time. it was a pretty average draft. Move on.

The North board Cherry Picker lurches from the shadows yet again!

They should mint a bravery award medal in honor of you.

I'm convinced you are BF's own version of Caroline Wilson.

There's no possible way you watch any football games based on that list.

"IF" you watch all of North's games, how you still have McDonald ahead of Dumont just seals your opinion for the tip....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm convinced you are BF's own version of Caroline Wilson.

There's no possible way you watch any football games based on that list.

"IF" you watch all of North's games, how you still have McDonald ahead of Dumont just seals your opinion for the tip....
Good old froggy just keeps chugging along.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No answer? Defeated?

Back down your trap door

Yes, I was mortally defeated when you mentioned Daniel McStay (...and the cherry pickers never muttered a word).

Well done knackers, the crown is now yours. :thumbsu:

Try watching some footy next year old timer - they have colour tv now. You should be barred from posting until you get a clue and actually watch the game.

I don't have to bother, I'll just worship at the alter of your posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back