Dunstan - Hilarious
Impey - Nope
Crouch - Meh
Lobb - Nope
McStay - Hilarious
Dumont - Nope
Brown - N/A
Nankervis - Nope

This puts McDonald top 6, and Brown wasn't a "junior" draftee.

LIke I stated, you're a s**t judge of footballers.

If you can rate Salem and still piss and moan about half of our list, then I need state no more.

You love to use Footywire comparison when it suits you, how about now?

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=13&type=A&pid1=3926&pid2=3925&fid1=S&fid2=S

Once again you've been shown up, and your typical response of insulting posters just highlights your own insecurity.

My take on McDonald, he's got some quality that flashes in and out. You can just see in little glimpses, as to why he was a highly regarded junior, but the problem is it is just glimpses. It is all mental for him - if he can set himself with the right application, he can still have the breakout year that will change his career.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You love to use Footywire comparison when it suits you, how about now?

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=13&type=A&pid1=3926&pid2=3925&fid1=S&fid2=S

Once again you've been shown up, and your typical response of insulting posters just highlights your own insecurity.
Are you really saying you’d choose Salem over McDonald?

ffs look at the disposal efficiency and clangers and people are saying Luke’s got bad disposal.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Are you really saying you’d choose Salem or McDonald?

ffs look at the disposal efficiency and people are saying Luke’s got bad disposal.

...........meanwhile...............over at Cherrypickerville....................

My take on McDonald, he's got some quality that flashes in and out. You can just see in little glimpses, as to why he was a highly regarded junior, but the problem is it is just glimpses. It is all mental for him - if he can set himself with the right application, he can still have the breakout year that will change his career.
He strikes me as someone who stagnated a bit from lack of good coaching.
Not the only one in the side either.

That comment he made recently about the coaching now and the feedback that helps them improve being a new thing is pretty telling.

Are you really saying you’d choose Salem or McDonald?

ffs look at the disposal efficiency and clangers and people are saying Luke’s got bad disposal.

No, I'm not saying that. I actually like Luke but to say its hilarious that Salem is better is just stupid.

and FFS, look at the DE and Clangers over their careers:

DE 74.6 v 74.9 and Clangers 2.3 a piece.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No, I'm not saying that. I actually like Luke but to say its hilarious that Salem is better is just stupid.

and FFS, look at the DE and Clangers over their careers:

DE 74.6 v 74.9 and Clangers 2.3 a piece.
um why the angst against Luke then, hes not a superstar but he plays for the jumper.
yes you’d choose Luke.
yes it was a s**t draft.
were their better players around that pick? Maybe but they certainly wouldn’t have ripped a hammy of the bone attempting a tackle.
I honestly have no idea what your point is anymore..
It’s time to move on from the Luke bashing unless the whole point of this is trying to troll, then carry on.

just remember all youre doing is potting Luke in attempts at trolling. That’s how it’s coming across to me anyway.

um why the angst against Luke then, hes not a superstar but he plays for the jumper.
yes you’d choose Luke.
yes it was a s**t draft.
were their better players around that pick? Maybe but they certainly wouldn’t have ripped a hammy of the bone attempting a tackle.
It’s time to move on from the Luke bashing unless the whole point of this is trying to troll, then carry on.

just remember all youre doing is potting Luke in attempts at trolling. That’s how it’s coming across to me anyway.
mate, I only made one post. Someone else posted Luke was mediocre and the s**t fight started. But if he argument is Luke is great and Salem is s**t then it's a stupid argument as their performances have been very similar. So to me this suggests Luke IS mediocre. If we had of let WC take Luke and we took Salem, those irrational posters on here (hint, they bag out our Board for doing exactly what he said they should do) would be bagging Luke and talking up Salem.

Luke has been the best player we have had for his position but he played under a coach that had NFI. He's shown he can take his game to a higher level, and hopefully he can do it more consistently this year.

yes you’d choose Luke.
yes it was a s**t draft.

This. And he's no battler either - he has plenty of class, just needs to be coached to play within his limitations.

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yes you’d choose Luke.
yes it was a s**t draft.

What’s the big deal about Luke tearing his hamstring chasing someone?

It’s his job to chase and tackle the opposition and his body gave way.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What’s the big deal about Luke tearing his hamstring chasing someone?

It’s his job to chase and tackle the opposition and his body gave way.
giphy.gif

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Luke has been the best player we have had for his position but he played under a coach that had NFI. He's shown he can take his game to a higher level, and hopefully he can do it more consistently this year.
I think this is about right.
we’ve got a player who’s been pigeon holed playing last line of defence by the last admin. Fingers crossed he moves up the ground a bit and we get to see the midfielder we thought we drafted.
I’m still not sure if it was a list or coaching but thank * that whole lot has gone.

Last edited:
SAme as his dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back