Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he get Breust or Wingard this week?
Breust. Marley should get Wingard.
He was actually pretty good all things considered.
Have to disagree snake. Match commitee threw him under the bus. He battled on admirably but Papley was too influential on the contest.
I agree! Papley is a very good footballer, and keeping him to a couple and only a few effective touches is a good result. Good players sometimes play well, Papley was ok but not great and Luke is the reason why.
See above tfh

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Tries as hard as he can, what more can we ask of him?

A match up with a fighting chance would help him.

Do they send him out to tag Adam Saad or Isaac Smith?

Hell no!

So why the * would you play him on Papley?

Have to disagree snake. Match commitee threw him under the bus. He battled on admirably but Papley was too influential on the contest.

We're actually in agreement taz.

He did quell Papley on several occasions also, but he was never equipped to hold him for an entire match.

Papley kicked two goals. One from a free kick Luke had nothing to do with IIRC.

Certainly not our worst, despite the matchup being horrendous.
Papley was creative with the ball at crucial moments, besides the goals. But I agree LMac wasn't that bad. Hard match up for him really.

Not necessarily a bad thing tho. Obviously it should have been Marley but at the same time Rhyce has coached what? Two thirds of a season? At least he is learning about his players limitations now, and he reckoned Marley needed a run before he played so he's had that.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
A match up with a fighting chance would help him.

Do they send him out to tag Adam Saad or Isaac Smith?

Hell no!

So why the fu** would you play him on Papley?

We're actually in agreement taz.

He did quell Papley on several occasions also, but he was never equipped to hold him for an entire match.

We asked a Rottweiler to catch a mouse.

Worst matchup since Judas on Jarman 1998 or Archer on G.Lyon.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Was real good again. Might get a vote tonight.

He had 9 ****ing intercepts, where did you people learn about football?! You campaigners are clueless.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Had a dip as always, far, far from our worst!

21 disposals, 9 intercepts, kept Breust to 11 touches, 0 assists, and one flukey tap on goal that David Dench would not have stopped. Some of the people around here are ****ing amazing!!! I don't know if they even watch football with their eyes open.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don't give a stuff about his endeavour - give him a participation certificate. Poor game, poor skills, poor judgement.

He almost completely neutered his opponent and also cut off multiple forays forward. He had a few bung disposals but overall he was one of the reasons our defense didn't completely collapse.

He almost completely neutered his opponent and also cut off multiple forays forward. He had a few bung disposals but overall he was one of the reasons our defense didn't completely collapse.
Sorry but don't agree. Not our worst player and has some good form this year but tonight I thought poor. Respect your opinion - just don't agree.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Sorry but don't agree. Not our worst player and has some good form this year but tonight I thought poor. Respect your opinion - just don't agree.

Senility has finally caught up with you old mate.

Senility has finally caught up with you old mate.
You know I respect your opinion. You really reckon I am being harsh? Turn over merchant again, poor choices again when he had the ball. Not our worst and probably seems like I am just hating now but hardly a good game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back