Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a little bit of Billy Ray Cyrus in us all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats scary isnt it ?? happy to have him havin' a laugh preseason but when the real schit happens >> poker face and hair cut in order.

That's just it though. Don't have to worry about Lmac. He switches when he crossed the line - every single time.

I blame Hojuman .

I wasn't even alive then. Hojuman, you disappoint me. I also disappoint myself, my knowledge of "which North Melbourne player belongs to this arse" is clearly lacking.

contemporary groin guru?

I blame Hojuman .

I wasn't even alive then. Hojuman, you disappoint me. I also disappoint myself, my knowledge of "which North Melbourne player belongs to this arse" is clearly lacking.
To be fair, I'm sure you could identify any NMFC player by their groin.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

My father in law was mates with tanner at uni back in the day.
One particular Friday (like most) tanner was partying all night smashing down a deck of smokes and was absolutely blind. He was carried to bed at 8am Saturday morning before a Saturday afternoon game. He slept for 2 hours and woke up still pissed. He smashed down a steak and 2 litres of water(his sobering ritual). He then slept for another 2 hours and went on to get BOG.
What a legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkxr

Last edited:

MV5BMTQ1MTIzMzM1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQ3ODI1._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
v1.aDs0ODg2O2o7MTc1MDU7MTIwMDs3MDA7NDYw

Expecting big things in 2018 from Luke.

In his last 9 games of 2017, per game he averaged:

24.2 disposals (8.5 contested)
2.1 clearances
4.2 inside 50's
3.2 rebound 50's
3.4 tackles
4 score involvements
499 meters gained

I'd like to see him get more contested ball as he has the size and strength to take one or two opponents out of the play before dishing off. He also now has a strong tank so can get from contest to contest and be an option on the outside. Time for him to be the player we hope he can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back