Player Watch #11 Max Gawn - 2018 AFLCA POTY and AA Ruckman!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Now that Juice is gone, it's time for the new cult figure, that huge, hulking man wearing the #37.
Someone find his golf video for me to link to.
Do you really wanna do this? all of our cult hero's inevitably get delisted.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
For his an our sake, i hope he breaks out of the group of the likes of Phil Read, Nathan Carrol, Alistair Nicholson, Juice Newton etc.

DeeWong6996

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
"Hey, do you know Max Gawn?"
"No, but I know a Max GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN"

2 Dogs

All Australian
Aug 15, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Can't see any cult hero's getting remotely close to Juice's 50 pages. But hey, you never know.

GAWN!!!!!!!!

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
Tell you what, if he gets big enough in a metaphorical sense, it'll be absolutely awesome at the 'G to hear the crowd utter 'GAWN!' all at once - might put the old 'OOZE' to shame
If there is one thing I'll remember about or Albanian utility, it's that we started the Ooze chant, which every club now has, and it won't be beaten.

Kreuz...
Tooov...

Get original!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canary

All Australian
Oct 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Reading FC
love it! Best video of him was at the Bluey and he was asked about his first impression of Neeld and he goes...

'Ah, first impression I was scared, and then second impression...I was still scared.'

Iturnupeveryweek

Debutant
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gawn has even grown it seems. Walked out side by side with Jamar and clearly taller than this time last year. Was really impressed by his effort yesterday in the running group that he sat at the front of or in the middle of most of session. Guys like Blease really did it tough.

Maxy looked comfortable and for the big man he is its obvious he has worked on his tank and running in the off season. Much more so than others. I couldn't imagine Sandilands looking as comfortable as Maxy did yesterday in running drills. :thumbsu:

tasmanlvr

Mernda Football Club represent
Sep 12, 2011
Mernda
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mernda, Arsenal, MBD, #gogenie
Maxy looked comfortable and for the big man he is its obvious he has worked on his tank and running in the off season. Much more so than others. I couldn't imagine Sandilands looking as comfortable as Maxy did yesterday in running drills. :thumbsu:
If he's improved this much while Misson's barely been to the club I can't wait to see him at the end of the pre-season. :thumbsu:

Top Bottom