Senior 11. Mitch McGovern

Remove this Banner Ad

Who’s judging?
Absolute fake news. He actually praised Adelaide and the way they handled his injury. Naturally he was upset to miss the grand final but he wasn’t in the slightest annoyed at The Crows.

It’s clear from that interview he’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and no Oscar Wilde, which is why what he said was misconstrued, but he basically said he wanted a fresh start and the opportunity to play at the MCG which is why he joined Carlton.

look, I'm just not really sure........

Not worth commenting on initially though; in poor taste I thought.

Not everyone is built for public speaking or the treacherous education system and will still lead perfectly fulfilling and happy lives, perhaps with less stress.

But otherwise no net impact, which is what I’m saying.

Weird, patronising second paragraph?

But otherwise no net impact, which is what I’m saying.

Weird, patronising second paragraph?

Not really. Acknowledging that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and it's simply just not nice (and unnecessary) to refer to a guy as slow, unless you are attempting to make a diagnosis of intellectual impairment and institute a management plan (and it's still inappropriate).

But that's probably not why we're here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. Acknowledging that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and it's simply just not nice (and unnecessary) to refer to a guy as slow, unless you are attempting to make a diagnosis of intellectual impairment and institute a management plan (and it's still inappropriate).

But that's probably not why we're here.

Obviously - I wasn’t saying it for kicks.

Saying he stumbled through the interview in part because he’s not a particularly intelligent guy isn’t downplaying the guy, it’s providing an explanation for his ineloquence in light of the article written about him.

What the actual * is with your last paragraph? You don’t have to be a scientist to recognise if someone is a little slow.

Obviously - I wasn’t saying it for kicks.

Saying he stumbled through the interview in part because he’s not a particularly intelligent guy isn’t downplaying the guy, it’s providing an explanation for his ineloquence in light of the article written about him.

What the actual **** is with your last paragraph? You don’t have to be a scientist to recognise if someone is a little slow.

3 posts and I'm tapping out now, cbf bro.

Disrespectful and irrelevant.

He's made an incredibly difficult decision, it's gone our way, I think you should focus on what you have to look forward to
He stumbled through most of the questions in reality.

Not sure how stating he’s not a smart dude is arrogant whatsoever. There’s plenty of guys in the AFL with low IQ’s and in many cases this is actually far more beneficial for playing professional sports.

Doesn’t curb his football ability in the slightest.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Disrespectful and irrelevant.

He's made an incredibly difficult decision, it's gone our way, I think you should focus on what you have to look forward to

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Heart bleeds for him - I’m sure he’s keeled over in the foetal position as we speak

Absolute fake news. He actually praised Adelaide and the way they handled his injury. Naturally he was upset to miss the grand final but he wasn’t in the slightest annoyed at The Crows.

It’s clear from that interview he’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and no Oscar Wilde, which is why what he said was misconstrued, but he basically said he wanted a fresh start and the opportunity to play at the MCG which is why he joined Carlton.
Oscar Wilde..famous for saying pseudo witty but actually quite nasty things for effect. Oh yes....theres a thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back