List Mgmt. #11. Tim Kelly - Welcome to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw Tummy Kelly recently & wondered if he'd been uber eating Tassie, and the possible outcome this would have on the next Star
Wars movie. Just stupid s**t that comes into my head for some reason, unsure why?
When I asked why he came back West, he said he was following cousin Paul's advise and making gravy.
Did indicate that his Mrs was happiest if he ate Tassie in W.A, so no chance he'll return to the Geelong pussies.
Anyway, enough about Tummy, he was a tad bemused that he got so much interest when brother Tim was back in town.
When I suggested it was perhaps to do with him playing for Baldivis Brumbies he switched on pretty quick.
Said he's happiest uber eating & messing around with light sabers...unsure how this bodes for Mo Neil
giphy.gif

True. But they're professional athlethes. Why have dieticians etc. They're not getting the most out of their body.
Everyone's biology is different, they can't all look like Ben Cousins. The evidence suggests they have got the most out of their bodies too.

Ablett is arguably the best mid ever, Swan is a Brownlow medallist and Gov arguably the best defender of the last 10 years.

Everyone's biology is different, they can't all look like Ben Cousins. The evidence suggests they have got the most out of their bodies too.

Ablett is arguably the best mid ever, Swan is a Brownlow medallist and Gov arguably the best defender of the last 10 years.

Ben was incredibly disciplined with his diet though. Wouldn't allow himself to have butter on his toast and s**t like that.

Ben was incredibly disciplined with his diet though. Wouldn't allow himself to have butter on his toast and s**t like that.
Of all the things he’s put in his body, butter is what he chose to avoid. Wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be surprised if he barely touched alcohol either. Feel like he got on the white lightning to keep his skin folds in check and s**t just progressed.

Possibly but I read somewhere that it was from the sleeping pills which were taken due to all the energy drinks and vitamin pills taken while training and playing..Some players couldn’t sleep so it became a cycle ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back