List Mgmt. #11. Tim Kelly - Welcome to West Coast

kerr87

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
For me, I would have Gaff and Kelly out on the wings

Yeo is in the centre

Followers are Nic Nat, Shuey, and Redden (who can play a more defensive midfield role)

Sheed to play high half forward because he has a more attacking edge, can kick goals, and Willie Rioli will be missing

The truth is we have a lot more flexibility with the set up of our mids.

Almost any centre square and wing combo can be devised with Naitanui Shuey Sheed Redden Kelly Gaff Yeo.

Makes us unpredictable and hard to stop.

My main concern with our midfield are our next 4-5 ranked mids. We really on flankers who can pinch hit but dont have any real up and coming talent. Big next 2-3 years in the draft/trade periods for us.

Would be nice to pick some gems with late ND and Rookie picks.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
TKs partner is the best 😂

Screenshot_20191116-110302.png

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I hate this attitude. So what, it’s our fault that we didn’t draft Andrew Krakouer two years before he went to Collingwood too? Our fault that Richmond picked up Stack and Pickett for nothing? We’re not responsible for every WA based player
That bloke is a complete nuff tbh.
4 years ago Kelly was an average WAFL player and then after 2016 he came on as a mature ager.

Also its hard to win premierships without a decent list management team.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I hate this attitude. So what, it’s our fault that we didn’t draft Andrew Krakouer two years before he went to Collingwood too? Our fault that Richmond picked up Stack and Pickett for nothing? We’re not responsible for every WA based player
So obviously 'sour grapes' with Tony Austin...stupid comment given all the factors and circumstances involved....and good luck Cats! (with the slide)

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth
For me, I would have Gaff and Kelly out on the wings

Yeo is in the centre

Followers are Nic Nat, Shuey, and Redden (who can play a more defensive midfield role)

Sheed to play high half forward because he has a more attacking edge, can kick goals, and Willie Rioli will be missing

Kelly won't be on the wing, he will be in the centre where he has excelled for Geelong. We got him because we want to strengthen our inside midfield, not to help our outside which is ok.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Kelly won't be on the wing, he will be in the centre where he has excelled for Geelong. We got him because we want to strengthen our inside midfield, not to help our outside which is ok.
I mostly agree with this but reckon we are hurt by losing too much contested ball in open play - NN and our onball division do a reasonable job in stoppages.

Back