List Mgmt. #11. Tim Kelly - Welcome to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I mostly agree with this but reckon we are hurt by losing too much contested ball in open play - NN and our onball division do a reasonable job in stoppages.

that’s more of a sign of toughness at the contest which I think one on one we lack.
There is no one in our team I want the ball in their hands more than Jetta, his ball use is sublime. But if I see him in a one on one contest he is easily just pushed out of the way. Upside and downside with all players I guess.

I mostly agree with this but reckon we are hurt by losing too much contested ball in open play - NN and our onball division do a reasonable job in stoppages.

I think the fact we kept rotating Gaff from wing to inside hurt our outside game. Let the man play his natural game.

that’s more of a sign of toughness at the contest which I think one on one we lack.
There is no one in our team I want the ball in their hands more than Jetta, his ball use is sublime. But if I see him in a one on one contest he is easily just pushed out of the way. Upside and downside with all players I guess.
I seem to rememeber Jetts winning or halving most of his one on one battles

Nice. Except I think Boots has earned it. The way he has lifted in big moments you cant teach.
Think 18 gf and last qtr against crows this year have been the stand out for me.
The bloke has captaincy written all over him
Absolutely bleeds blue and gold as well. I can't think of a better candidate atm

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Oscar to keep no.12 and be our first no.12 in a Premiership team.

I can almost picture it...

"Number twelve... OSCAR ALLEN.... YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!"

So much wrong with this I don't know where to start.

Firstly, Craig Willis usually highlights when the Norm Smith Medalist is receiving his premiership medal.

Secondly, it's customary to call the the remaining 21 player names first and then leave the captain until the end.

:)

Nice. Except I think Boots has earned it. The way he has lifted in big moments you cant teach.
Think 18 gf and last qtr against crows this year have been the stand out for me.
The bloke has captaincy written all over him

While Boots would be great I think his chances have gone now .. The younger brigade led by Yeo or Duggan as next captain has my vote ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back