Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Hamish is quickly going down the ranks in the radio game. Brother has no interest in the radio side of football so within the space of 2 years, Hammer has going from the top rating station calling Sat. arvo games to the lowest rating station. He doesn't make many friends at the radio stations, which is why he only lasts a year and then finds his contract won't be renewed.

Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
I, for one, believe that the inclusion of Hamish is a positive.

Polo is severely neglected in the mainstream media and Hamish will be able to redress this egregious omission from the sporting life of this great state named after the greatest Queen.

Additionally, as a representative of the squatocracy, he will be able to raise the tone and round the vowels of the wireless.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Polo is severely neglected in the mainstream media and Hamish will be able to redress this egregious omission from the sporting life of this great state named after the greatest Queen.

Additionally, as a representative of the squatocracy, he will be able to raise the tone and round the vowels of the wireless.

Anyone who had Livinia Nixon as a girlfriend deserves our respect.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Agree, need more on polo.
Need to know what happened to that polo match with Vivienne and Edward in pretty woman

I gots to know

Does anyone find it interesting that when SEN started lyon was part of a breakfast show threesome? That featured billy brownless.

Then lyon extended that relationship brownless wise.

now lyon is back at sen again part of a threesome.

interesting/

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Does anyone find it interesting that when SEN started lyon was part of a breakfast show threesome? That featured billy brownless.

interesting/

Not only did the initial three lose a Brownless but Wispy's boy also lost a Brownlow.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Thank god Maher is gone,never known someone to love there own voice so much never shuts up.
I would of said the same thing but over the last 2 months (prior to them being done for the xmas break) I could actually see me getting into Andy.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
I like Harford, his combo W Marco was enjoyable. Always liked listening to there Soapbox on the way to work.
I feel as though its good to have Gaz back (although i wont be up early enough to listen to him)

Couldn't stand "Finey Final Siren"
Where did Harf go and what for? When i heard on air he was leaving i initailly thought it was a stitch-up

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
I like Harford, his combo W Marco was enjoyable. Always liked listening to there Soapbox on the way to work.
I feel as though its good to have Gaz back (although i wont be up early enough to listen to him)

Couldn't stand "Finey Final Siren"
Where did Harf go and what for? When i heard on air he was leaving i initailly thought it was a stitch-up

https://www.radioinfo.com.au/news/new-breakfast-team-rsn927
Wednesday 23 November, 2016

Sports broadcaster Daniel Harford will join RSN927 in 2017 to lead the new-look breakfast team.

Suggestions Adam White from the ABC will join him .... unconfirmed.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1

interesting/

Neds influence in play !!
..... Pert's role, along with that of influential club powerbroker Craig Kelly, in the forthcoming breakfast radio battle which has pitched Collingwood president Eddie McGuire's Triple M team against the new and costly set-up at sports radio station SEN.
SEN has stated its intention to challenge McGuire's show and has invested in the whereabouts of $1.5million in setting up its new-look breakfast team headed up by Garry Lyon and Hamish McLachlan — both key members of the Kelly management stable — and with SEN director Pert the board member said to be driving the change.

Having searched to find suitable mediums for Lyon's return to the AFL media landscape, Kelly has been a key player behind the establishment of the new breakfast show which also includes Tim Watson — Kelly manages his son Jobe — and Fairfax Media's Sam McClure.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-intrigue-at-collingwood-20161205-gt4jjr.html

And now Eddie has lost the FM ratings http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...fast-loses-ratings-crown-20161212-gt9qj2.html

frenchfri12

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
12 - 3 slot is most important, sucked this year, 3AW can do from 8 - 12 and 3 - 6 if SEN sucks, but not from 12 - 3.

Media Driven

Rookie
Dec 16, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I would of said the same thing but over the last 2 months (prior to them being done for the xmas break) I could actually see me getting into Andy.

and when he asked a question then adds more and more in, adds some more juice into the question then finally gets it out......shits me.

Media Driven

Rookie
Dec 16, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
As many already knew, SEN have shuffled things around a bit for 2017 and apart from the 2 morons on The Run Home, I don't mind it.

Breakfast - Garry Lyon, Tim Watson, Hamish McLachlan, Sam McClure.
Cameos from Mike Sheahan, Bob Murphy, Huddo
Mornings - KB
Afternoons - Francis Leach
Drive - David Schwarz and Mark Allen
Evenings - Mark Fine

David King went for the mornings gig and didn't get a look in. He was filthy....Lyon didn't want to work with him because they don't get on at all.

Media Driven

Rookie
Dec 16, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Garry looks like he's about to drop this seasons dopest folk solo album.

Eagle_Image_-_Dave_Goudie-1.JPG
Big Gaz has been dodging Billy for 3 years. Whispie manufactured Matty Knights demise- Hamish has direct line to City Hall and the Scoop should be selling ice creams at the footy. Plenty of stories to tell :)

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
and when he asked a question then adds more and more in, adds some more juice into the question then finally gets it out......shits me.
Andy could drink his own bathwater.
I can see why it would s**t you, my old man cant stand that C-smack

Back