Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
When did Sheahan become The Godfather? And does that mean that Robbo is The Slobfather?
Not sure Robbo could ever be a father.
That implies somebody, somewhere would be willing to be even for one moment with him.....
Ewwwwwwww...
But he does look like a slob

Media Driven

Rookie
Dec 16, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Big Gaz has been dodging Billy for 3 years. Whispie manufactured Matty Knights demise- Hamish has direct line to City Hall and the Scoop should be selling ice creams at the footy. Plenty of stories to tell :)

G Lyon is still with Bills missus....that I didn't know until recently. His moved in with her.
Gaz has been shagging her for 3 years. Billy said the affair went for 3 months on TV?? Sandra Sully special Get up with it BB.

Jan 30, 2004
bentleigh
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
SEN exists for AFL footy. The rest is just fill, and pretty boring fill at that. Apart from Brian Martins This Racing Life on Sat mornings there is little of interest through the summer for me. When the station has to resort to live calls of NBL or A League games or even worse, Tennis matches, you know they have reached desperation stage in on air content. Poor old Brett Phillips must have shagged someone important at SENs wife. He has been condemned to the role of " Tennis expert" for the station which would surely mean he has to actually watch a lot of it. Nightmarish. There are plenty of good podcasts around, thank Christ for that.

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
When the station has to resort to live calls of NBL or A League games or even worse, Tennis matches, you know they have reached desperation stage in on air content.

That's exactly how I feel about horse-racing content zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Soon as that first horse-race comes on SEN during springtime, it's time to look for an alternative stream.

zucchini

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looks like they've finally seen the light and axed that annoying hack Scott Cooney from nights..
Fingers crossed his ugly voice is gone forever.

Jun 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
That's exactly how I feel about horse-racing content zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Soon as that first horse-race comes on SEN during springtime, it's time to look for an alternative stream.

Exactly, as soon as footy season finishes I don't turn SEN on again until the next season starts. But you can't really blame them for the summer sports coverage. They are a 24/7 sports talk station after all. Have to fill it with content somehow

Exactly, as soon as footy season finishes I don't turn SEN on again until the next season starts. But you can't really blame them for the summer sports coverage. They are a 24/7 sports talk station after all. Have to fill it with content somehow

Well said. People just need to understand it is a dedicated sports station. There are many sports being played around the world all the time.

roscreasl98

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2016
Over The Hill
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
All Local Footy
Well said. People just need to understand it is a dedicated sports station. There are many sports being played around the world all the time.
Really like what Darren Berry has brought over summer. Would like to see him get a regular gig, he's a natural.

When's Finey on in 2017? So I know when to turn the radio off.

Really like what Darren Berry has brought over summer. Would like to see him get a regular gig, he's a natural.

When's Finey on in 2017? So I know when to turn the radio off.

He is exception is berry. Hes on arvos atm. TbH i enjoy cricket talk more than footy talk. Why? Not sure, hard to put finger on it....

Same here. Knows his footy too though.

got it! although sports is an opinion industry, cricket you can be more precise. Berry has strong opinions, whether it be team selection, suspensions etc. But in footy its so fluid that there isnt an absolute as such. Like the shape of the ball it lends itself to unpredictability.

also berry isnt an afl sycophant

roscreasl98

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2016
Over The Hill
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
All Local Footy
got it! although sports is an opinion industry, cricket you can be more precise. Berry has strong opinions, whether it be team selection, suspensions etc. But in footy its so fluid that there isnt an absolute as such. Like the shape of the ball it lends itself to unpredictability.

also berry isnt an afl sycophant
And he has a wicked sense of humour, and speaks his mind. Everything u need in a radio man.

Back