Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

If Harf didn't have aflW commitments SEN would have to throw the kitchen sink at him. Just heard him opening the AW broadcast and realised how big a loss he is
Could not believe they let him walk and then brought in that flog Leech. I see he weasled his way into RSN to do the soccer.

Cancelled. It was a good show, slick and professional.
It's been replaced by a new half-arsed poor excuse for a racing show hosted by Simon O'Donnell and Simon Marshall.

Agree....my husband loves his racing, so listened to this show (and the original one) but doesn't bother now, cant stand these two Simons together.

He really like the Brian Martin show and also liked listening to KB and Richo..

* me dead Melbourne fans arguing with Carlton fans about who is shitter. At least a Carlton fan born in the late 70s/early 80s can say they saw and remember a flag.

What would the latest be for a GoDees snow bunny? 1955?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I criticised Sam McClure on here when he started and interviewed Lethlean, but hats off to the kid, I think he’s been ok last few weeks. Only listen to 20 mins or so most days and he’s improving.

People shouldn’t hate the kid for clearly loving his job and giving it a go.

I criticised Sam McClure on here when he started and interviewed Lethlean, but hats off to the kid, I think he’s been ok last few weeks. Only listen to 20 mins or so most days and he’s improving.

People shouldn’t hate the kid for clearly loving his job and giving it a go.

Not huge on him because he does come across a bit smug and trying too hard to feel in, but felt for him when half of SA got stuck into him for reporting the Betts and McGovern stuff which is quite clearly correct.

**** me dead Melbourne fans arguing with Carlton fans about who is shitter. At least a Carlton fan born in the late 70s/early 80s can say they saw and remember a flag.

What would the latest be for a GoDees snow bunny? 1955?

I think the original point was old mate Moody cracking the shits because his 1-11 61% team wasn't getting enough credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back