Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean he is just trolling the punters by his endless discussion about life in Richmond?

If that isn’t true - how can I possibly believe anything he ever says is genuine???

He's never said he lived in Richmond, how would he be talking to the horses over the fence if he was in Richmond? ;)

Craig.jpg

SEN+

KB lived in Richmond when he was young, at least for a time. This bit from Wikipedia is from his biography that his son wrote

As a teenager, he walked from his home in Lennox St, Richmond to the Punt Road Oval, where he was greeted by Richmond's Fourth coach Bill Boromeo. It was this chance meeting that set in the motion for Bartlett to eventually play at Richmond. He began his career with the under 17's side where he won the goalkicking and the best and fairest in 1962.

SEN+ to launch next Monday on 1377, will be the home of live sport.

So much leverage.

Not surprising, I presume they will replay SEN interviews when there is no live sport to cover? 1377 wasn't exactly a ratings sucess but this station won't rate. SEN doesn't even rate well.

Pacific Star Network has announced that Melbourne’s 3MP Classic Rock Radio 1377 AM will now be known as SEN+

I reckon they will shove all the Footy on SEN and everything else on SEN+

A sad day - where are the kids of tomorrow going to hear Fleetwood Mac, Chisel and Elton every 10 minutes?

Pacific Star Network has announced that Melbourne’s 3MP Classic Rock Radio 1377 AM will now be known as SEN+

I reckon they will shove all the Footy on SEN and everything else on SEN+
I think that + called a VFL game on Saturday. That should draw a large audience if that is to continue.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back