Radio 1116 SEN 2019 Lineup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #6,407
bizarro radio tonight. wanted to see what was on sens other digital stations. the first one, plus i think its called, had two feeds coming through. like two shows concurrently. It was odd and pretty shit. sen 2 and 3 were the same as sen 1116.

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #6,408
No way jack heverin is going anywhere. Pickers called Hevers "your boy" towards hutchy. Hutchy said yes/

RedmanWasHere

Rarely in kitchens at parties.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Brisbane AFLW
I'd like to weigh in on the whole Gerard Whateley thing the only way I can express it.
Using Hutchy and Gerard's love of Wrestling, here's how I've seen it from afar.

Disclaimer: Any non Wrestling fans will think I'm talking double Dutch but I don't care.

Hutchy is like Vince Russo.

Vince buys WCW.
WCW turns to shit and eventually merges with WWE.

Note: I am also comparing AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan with WWE CEO Vince McMahon in that their organisations are the only things that matter and plenty of dollars to be made will be made.

Hutchy/Croc Media, buys Pacific Star Network, the owners of SEN1116 and has turned that to shit.

Hutchy has decided to trade in Gerard Whateley from ABC Radio while still on AFL360, a show irrelevant to the comparisons.
Like all Wrestling promotions, there needs to be a top Babyface and a top Heel. (Babyface = good guy character and Heel = bad guy character.)
Hutchy has decided that Gerard will be his No. 1 Heel.

Now here is where my comparisons come unstuck.

I do not know who SEN's Babyface (or Face for short) is nor do I know who WCW's top 2 guys were at the time.

Hutchy's emphasis on clickbait radio, by ratings reports, has turned SEN1116 awry.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I would rather listen to Kane Cornes than Gerrard......the bits I hear of Kane's shows always seem informative and light entertainment. The entertainment part is what SEN is supposed to impart as well, but don't bother too much to do so anymore........hence it has become boring in most cases.

Saintly Viewed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd like to weigh in on the whole Gerard Whateley thing the only way I can express it.
Using Hutchy and Gerard's love of Wrestling, here's how I've seen it from afar.

Disclaimer: Any non Wrestling fans will think I'm talking double Dutch but I don't care.

Hutchy is like Vince Russo.

Vince buys WCW.
WCW turns to shit and eventually merges with WWE.

Note: I am also comparing AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan with WWE CEO Vince McMahon in that their organisations are the only things that matter and plenty of dollars to be made will be made.

Hutchy/Croc Media, buys Pacific Star Network, the owners of SEN1116 and has turned that to shit.

Hutchy has decided to trade in Gerard Whateley from ABC Radio while still on AFL360, a show irrelevant to the comparisons.
Like all Wrestling promotions, there needs to be a top Babyface and a top Heel. (Babyface = good guy character and Heel = bad guy character.)
Hutchy has decided that Gerard will be his No. 1 Heel.

Now here is where my comparisons come unstuck.

I do not know who SEN's Babyface (or Face for short) is nor do I know who WCW's top 2 guys were at the time.

Hutchy's emphasis on clickbait radio, by ratings reports, has turned SEN1116 awry.
Very good.

Gerard is a heel who do desperately wants to be (and thinks he’s a) face.

If only SEN had an Iron Sheikh, a cartoon character as presented but a legit tough guy who cut the funniest promos (and was high quite a few times).

Gene Mean ....
The funniest thing, cracked me up every time, “you know Gene Mean...”

[they were legit friends actually and Gene was best man at Iron’s wedding)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

damochandler

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
One thing that really irritates me with hutchy is the way he say what horse and race it’s in. Instead of saying horse 5 race 6. He say 56 in Geelong today. Really he shouldn’t be on when they talk about betting and the racing segments on off the bench.

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Yooz can bag me if ya want, but listening to a strong Indian accent for too long is hard work, so I've been listening to the cricket mainly on Macquarie (1278 am), mostly for that reason

Last edited:

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Yooz can bag me if ya want, but listening to a strong Indian accent for too long is hard work, so I've been listening to the cricket mainly on Macquarie (1278 am), mostly for that reason
Aside from the popularity of Red Symons, it's one reason why people dislike the new abc breakfast radio combo. Although, I think Smai is Pakistani?

I'm talking about ABC radio on the SEN thread, and I don't give a shit what Bedford thinks.

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC,PMFC.
Aside from the popularity of Red Symons, it's one reason why people dislike the new abc breakfast radio combo. Although, I think Smai is Pakistani?

I'm talking about ABC radio on the SEN thread, and I don't give a shit what Bedford thinks.
Lol , so why bring it up Dodgy.

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm too lazy to wanna concentrate listening to an accent. Anyway, I got some karma and ended up listening to SEN for most of the day. :p Macquarie started going in and out of delay today, which obviously meant they were sometimes broadcasting after the tv pictures, which I don't like; I like having the 4 or 5 seconds to look at the telly if something happens when I'm potting around the house.

The Thug

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm too lazy to wanna concentrate listening to an accent. Anyway, I got some karma and ended up listening to SEN for most of the day. :p Macquarie started going in and out of delay today, which obviously meant they were sometimes broadcasting after the tv pictures, which I don't like; I like having the 4 or 5 seconds to look at the telly if something happens when I'm potting around the house.

SEN's Indian commentator sounds like an Aussie impersonating an Indian.

Top Bottom