Radio 1116 SEN 2019 Lineup

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
For us older folk, Jim Maxwell is the sound of summer. He is getting old and will have to be moved on soon but i have enjoyed his calling over the years.
Maxwell makes play by play sound so easy, very natural and always mentions position the ball has been played to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
Who were the two guys on morning today? One said how he’s a Wolves fan, the other guy asks if the Den is their home ground (it’s Millwall’s) and the Wolves fan says he’s not sure. Must be a huge fan!

Fair enough they don’t know but has either of them or their producer got quick access to google? Went on long enough to ask next guest. Amateurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Who were the two guys on morning today? One said how he’s a Wolves fan, the other guy asks if the Den is their home ground (it’s Millwall’s) and the Wolves fan says he’s not sure. Must be a huge fan!

Fair enough they don’t know but has either of them or their producer got quick access to google? Went on long enough to ask next guest. Amateurs
Nigel Carmody and Nick Dal Santo

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #6,583
He just kept going on about it , surely there is someone better . This is the time ROCO should have been on !
i think to be fair....wait is sen broadcast into WA (through digital radio)? Lets say it is, one could say he's batting for WA to a WA audience. Similarly when watson/lyon etc are on its vic centric.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I didn't mind Tim Gossage. I different voice to listen to. I reckon as a caller or guest, you could lay into him and he'd be fine.

Mark Doran lives in Perth. Maybe you'd want him instead?

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I love the tennis and don't miss a bit of it on tv, particularly the first week.......but calling the matches on radio is terrible. If it's just general talk and telling us what's happening then thats fine, but not hit by hit, too quick and hard to follow.

Mr X

Club Legend
AFL Club
Geelong
Dear younger Bob,
The year is 2019 - you are now 3 years post the biggest year of your career, where the football world empathised with your knee injury and inability to play in the drought breaking premiership win nobody saw coming. Opinion was a little more divided on you getting called up on stage, but mostly positive.
You will craft for yourself a livelihood in the media with alternative music taste and eclectic films, and 97% fluffy football insights.
In 2019, unless you change things up a bit and get off the hipster train everything associated with it, you will go from having a segment called Bobservations, to in the eyes of many Bobsolete.
Remind yourself to evolve in 2019 Bob, lest you become like Richo and BT.
Best,
Bob

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Inter Milan
I didn't mind Tim Gossage. I different voice to listen to. I reckon as a caller or guest, you could lay into him and he'd be fine.
Gossage the Sausage has a pretty thick skin, I think you're right.

RoCo takes things too personally (look at some of his responses on Twitter) and couldn't resist the political angle. Never thought he and the "new SEN" were going to be a good fit.

Top Bottom